Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen- Family

Makeila

"Mom you're gonna love the house when you come, it is so humoungous, you know holidays is gonna be here every year! I want everybody to come here for thanks giving this year matter of fact." I say to my mother as were speaking on the phone and I'm in front of the stove scrabbling some eggs.

"We can make that happen baby girl, how are the kids liking the house?" She questions.

I scratch the back of neck and smile. "They love it, it's gonna get a lot of getting use to though because it is big. But you know we got a pool, so they're happy about that."

"That's good baby. Well I gotta go to sleep, because it is 5:30 in the god damn morning and I'm up like I don't gotta be at doctors office in the morning."

"I forgot it's a time difference!" I laugh. "Mama go to sleep, I'll call you later on to check up on you."

"Okay baby."

I hang up the phone and set it on the counter, then go into the refrigerator and take out some starberries along with bannanas, I am happy to see that our refrigerator is filled with groceries already, thanks to Zayn, because came up here and went grocery shopping along with our furnisher, to make sure the house would be ready for when we move.

"Hi Makeila."

Jazir is standing against the wall with a slight smile on his face. "Hey baby boy...you up early."

"I smelled bacon...and it's hot in my room."

"You smelled the bacon from all the way in your room? And I'll turn on the air, do you like your new room?"

"Yeah last night I taught Zeejay how to play mortal kombat on my Xbox."

"That's good baby, did you brush your teeth and wash your face?"

"Yes ma'am."

He is such a well mannered child, I can say that Chanelle did do a good job on him and for him to only be five years old he's intelligent. Though I am a little upset that Zayn has another child by someone else, I'm getting comfortable with and remembering that the child is not the one to blame.

"Well if you want you can use my phone to watch some Netflix, the cable man is suppose to be here tomorrow, so we won't have any tv until then."

"Can I help you cook?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Sure baby, you can help me stir the pancake batter."

After thirty minutes breakfast is done, and all of the children are awake and downstairs ready to eat. I've prepared a great sized meal, including all of their favorite breakfast food, strawberry pancakes with bannana's cut on the top, French toast, eggs with green peppers. ham and tomatoes, covered in cheese, and bacon bites, break fast burritos, buiscuts, grits and cinnamon buns. I know I went all out, but it's our first morning and our brand-new house.

"Yay pancakes!" Zaibree cheers once I set her plate in front of her.

"Mommy why do my tomatoes have yellow spots?" Zaria questions me, glowering down at her plate, she's probably the pickiest child I ever met when it comes to food.

"Because they've been cooked baby, so they changed colors a little.

"Oh okay.."

"Mommy!" Zeejay screams my name. "Juice!"

"Okay baby, ima make you some juice now." I go into the fridge and get out the minute maid. "So does everyone like the house?!"

"Yessssss!!" All of the four little ones scream, Aabria enters the kitchen looking exhausted, she drags her self all the way to the table and yawns before saying her grace and eating her food.