Unseen

The next morning, Eli sat at the breakfast bar as Steven flipped pancakes.

"Did you text him?" asked Eli, for the thousandth time.
He had become hooked on this new guy and K since Steven told him about it all.
"Yes," replied Steven, sounding uninterested.

"I just need to know who K is. If she's not who I think then you can fuck this Rob guy all you want. If she is who I think, then we need to end her and make sure Rob is okay with being looked after by you," explained Eli, smiling slightly like a psychopath.

Steven sighed, "He replied and said he'd love to eat with us but I don't know how long he'll be,"

Just as Eli was about to speak, there were three knocks, echoing through the house.

"I guess that's him," smiled Steven, turning to the kitchen door.

"He could have rung the bell, go get him," said Eli, standing up and taking Steven's place at the cooker.
Five minutes later, Steven returned to the kitchen, followed by an average-sized man who appeared to be quite slim and rather facially attractive.
"Eli, this is who I was telling you about, Rob," started Steven, sensing the tension in the room, "Rob, this is my best friend, Eli,"

"Good morning," chirped Rob, his voice was quite high...And annoying, "It's nice to meet you,"

Eli glanced at him, he didn't recognise the boy, "You too, are pancakes good for you?"
"I'll take whatever you got going," he smiled, as Steven led him to a seat at the breakfast bar.
Eli finished cooking and placed three plates at the breakfast bar then put a bigger plate, filled with pancakes in front, Help yourselves,"

He sat down and watched as Steven reached for food. He was the only one who did.

"So, are you guys together?" asked Eli, staring at the food.

"Eli!" snapped Steven, dropping his fork.
Rob blushed, "I'd like to be,"
Eli nearly choked as Steven began emitting more heat. If he was turned on whilst sitting next to his best friend, he was about to get doused in bleach.
"Can I just say," started Rob, "Eli, you look so much like a guy my friend has told me about. Like the description she gave and you, physically, is uncanny,"
"Tell me about your friend," asked Eli, turning to look at Rob.

"She's not important," said Rob, looking down at his hands, "Plus, why do you wanna know? Rob told me you were with a girl, why would you wanna learn about another?"

Eli nodded his head and pouted, "Fair enough,"
'Fuck,' thought Eli. He was gonna have to ease this boy into revealing more about his friend.

Meanwhile, across town, Aria scrolled through the notes on her phone as she made her way down each aisle in the supermarket she had ran into as cover before. She wanted to get some fancy dinner cooked for Eli, as a celebration that they were engaged. Then again, she also wanted to get him a fancy little ring but she knew that was gonna be a rare thing. Although, everytime she looked at her own finger, she smiled at the diamond sitting on it. In fact, this one time she should have kept her eyes on the road as she bumped into a girl's back.

The sudden impact made her drop her phone. 
"Oh, fuck," she muttered, as she bent down to pick it up. Her phone was right next to the girl's high-heeled foot, which was slowly turning to face her.
She stood back up and met the dark eyes of this girl. Admittedly, she was beautiful.

She was roughly the same height as Aria but taller in those heels. She was very thin with wide hips and a well outlined chest. She had naturally tanned skin, complete with voluminous, brunette curls framing her sharp jaw and narrow chin. She had perfectly equal lips which had the tiniest bit of lipstick on them. Her eyes were dark and piercing. Not quite black but certainly very dark, slightly darker than what Aria's human eyes had been. Her eye makeup was incredibly heavy and dark. She suited it.
The girl chuckled. She wasn't a girl, her voice gave off the feeling of a fully grown and mature woman.
"I'm sorry," said Aria, sliding her phone into her pocket.