Chapter 32: Wedding

Chapter 32: Wedding

JACKY'S POV

*Two Months Later*

"I'm so nervous." I said, running a brush through my hair. "God I'm such a girl." I groaned, sitting down.

"You look fine Jacky." My sister said, giving me a hug.

"Yeah Jacky, everything's going to be fine." Sarah smiled.

"I hope so." I said quietly. The day had finally arrived, our wedding day. We had decided on a beach wedding, but everyone was still in dresses and tuxes.

"Hey, it's time to go." Ryan said, peaking into the room. I nodded and stood up, fixing my tux a bit. The girls, Ron and Ryan walked in front of me while I followed behind. For the girls, instead of calling them bridesmaids and maid of honor, we called them "lady friends". Just something we found online and made us both laugh.

So our lady friends were my sister, Sarah and Christina. We decided that Ron, Ryan and Derek should all be the best man so that's what we did. As we got closer to the aisle, I saw Ronnie standing at the end of the aisle. My heart started to beat faster and I chewed on my lips. Derek was already standing next to him so Ron and Ryan made their way down the aisle, taking their places. I hid behind the screen, watching as Sarah and Jasmine walked down the aisle.

Suddenly, the music changed and Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls began to play, my heart moving into my throat. I stepped out from behind the screen and began to walk down the aisle, my eyes locked on Ronnie. I finally made it to the end of the aisle and took a deep breath before grabbing Ronnie's hands.

"You may be seated." The officiant said. He started on his long speach, but I tuned out, getting lost in Ronnie's eyes.

***

"The couple has prepared vows for each other." The officiant said. Ronnie nodded at me to go first and I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Ronnie, I am truly in love with you. I have been ever since I joined the band, I was just really good at hiding it. When I found out you liked me back, I was estatic. When you asked me out, I was on cloud nine. Sure, we've had our problems, but we got through them. Because of that, I know we can get through whatever happens in the future. I love you Ronald Joseph Radke." I blinked away the tears in my eyes. Ronnie cleared his throat and began to speak.

"My vows are going to suck cause I'm not as majestic as you. Jacky, you are the love of my life. You're always the quiet one in the band, which made me like you even more then I originally did. I would jump in front of a bullet for you if it meant saving in your life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Jacky, and I can't wait to do do. I love you Jackson Casey Vincent." We exchanged our rings, said I do's, and were almost done with the ceremony.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of California, I pronounce that you are now and forever, legally married. You may kiss each other!" The offciant said,

Ronnie gripped my face, leaned down, and passionatley kissed my lips, causing everybody to cheer. We pulled away after a few seconds, smiling at each other.

"I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you too." I replied. We turned around and locked arms.

"Therefore, on your behalf and on the behalf of the community, I introduce the newly-weds Ronnie & Jacky!" We began to walk up the aisle, everyone clapping. We made it to the end of the aisle and Ronnie picked me up bridal style, carrying me across the beach. After carrying me for a few minutes, he set me back down on my feet. We walked around for a while, allowing everybody to get to the tent where we were holding the reception. All of a sudden, Ronnie stopped walking, causing me to stop too.

"Ronnie, wha-"

"I love you." He said with a huge, cheesy smile.

"I love you too Ronnie." I chuckled, kissing his lips. We walked to the tent where everybody was sitting, waiting for us to come back.

"Please clear the dance floor for the first dance." The DJ said as we walked onto the dance floor. Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls began to play, Ronnie wrapped his arms around my waist and I locked my arms around his neck. We began to sway, smiling down at each other. I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as we swayed to the music.

"I love you." Ronnie said quietly, kissing the top of my head. I giggled, it seemed like the tenth time he said that today.

"You sure are saying that a lot today." I laughed. "I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.

"I just want you to know how much I love you." He said, holding me closer to his body. I kissed his jawbone, resting my head on his chest again. The song ended and we walked over to our table, everybody cheering.

"I'm so happy for you!" Jasmine squealed, waddling voer to us. She gave me a bone crushing hug, and then Ronnie.

"Thanks Jasmine." I smiled, hugging her back. Sarah came over and hugged us too, telling us congratulations. The guys came over and did the same. Everyone came over one by one and told us how happy they were for us.

"Oh my Jackson, you're so grown up." My mom exclaimed, hugging me tightly. I just smiled as she went over and hugged Ronnie. "Ronnie, did you know that Jacky used to have your poster on his wall."

"Mooooooom!" I groaned and she just giggled.

"I think that's cute." Ronnie said, still laughing. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. My parents walked away, allowing the next set of people to walk up. Once everyone told us congrats, we got about five minutes with just us at the table.

"I love you." Ronnie said, kissing my lips. "And don't you forget it." He said against my lips.

"I won't, I love you too Ronnie." I said, breaking the kiss and hugging him.

***************************************************************************************

They're married!

Listening to Mine~ Taylor Swift

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER