Chapter 42: Three Months

JACKY'S POV

*Two Months Later*

"What do you want it to be?" I asked Ronnie as we drove to Sarah's doctor's apppointment.

"A boy, a little mini me. Plus, we already have a girl."

"Yeah, same here." I smiled, looking back at Isabella. We decided to bring her along since she's going to be a big sister, even though she doesn't understand. We pulled into the parking lot, getting Isabella out of the car and walking into the doctor's office. We found Sarah and walked over to her, hugging her.

"Hey there Isabella." Sarah smiled. We all sat down and she smiled at us.

"So, are you guys excited?" She asked.

"Yeah." Ronnie said. I was busy chewing on my collar.

"What do you guys want?"

"A boy." We said.

"Aww, that'd be cute." She said, placing her hand on her small baby bump.

"Sarah James." The three of us stood up and I carried Isabella as we followed the nurse. We walked into the room and Sarah got up on the table, pulling her shirt up. We pulled up two chairs and sat down, Isabella sitting on my lap, waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Hello Sarah, Ronnie, Jacky." The doctor said as she sat down. "And who's this?" She asked, looking at Isabella.

"She's our daughter, Isabella." I said with a smile.

"Well hello Isabella. How old is she?"

"One." Ronnie said.

"Are you excited for your new baby brother or sister?"

"Isabella, say yeah!" I said.

"Ya!" She exclaimed, making all of us laugh.

 "So, let's take a look at this baby, shall we?" We all nodded and the doctor turned on the ultrasound machine, squeezing the gel onto her stomach. She moved the wand around her stomach, our baby appearing on the black and white screen.

"There's your baby." She said, pointing at the blurry screen. "Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes." Ronnie and I said. She looked back at the screen and moved the wand around a bit more.

"You guys are having a boy, congratulations." She said. Ronnie and I turned to each othe and smiled, kissing.

"You hear that Isabella, you're getting a baby brother." I said and she just smiled. She had no idea what was going on.

The doctor printed out a picture, turned off the machine and wiped off Sarah's stomach before leaving. Ronnie and I walked out to the car, I strapped Isabella in her carseat while Ronnie started up the car. I got in on the passenger's side and Ronnie drove away,

"Ronnie, I want you to name him."

"No Jacky, he's your kid too."

"Okay, how about you come up with the first name and I come up with the middle name."

"Sounds good. And I've got the perfect name. Lukas."

"Wow, you've obviously been thinking about this for a while."

"Yup."

"Well I like it, let me just come up with a middle name." I said. Five minutes later, I decided on one.

"I got it! Lukas David Vincent-Radke."

"Holy shit that's a handful." He said and I slapped him. Since Isabellla was slowly beginning to talk, we had to watch our languge. "Sorry, wow, that name is a handful. But I like it."

"There we go. We've got our name."

"It's perfect." He smiled.

***********************************************************************************************

The next chapter is the last chapter and then the epilouge. I hope you guys have enjoyed this story!

I'll work on a sequel and let you guys know when it's posted.

Listening to When I Grow Up~ Mayday Parade

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER