Chapter 39

Chapter 39

JACKY'S POV

*One Week Later*

Ronnie and I have officially been parents for a week and...I wouldn't say it's easy. I mean, comparing Isabella to a newborn, then yeah it's easier, but not by much. She's pretty good with sleeping through the night, only wakes up maybe once or twice. I can honestly say, she's one of the best things that has happened to me.

We're in the process of getting her name changed to Vincent-Radke so it makes Ronnie feel like more of a father then just his husband's daughter that was created by an act of cheating.

We decided to invite the whole band over and let them know that we have a daughter now. I was sitting on the couch, playing with Isabella while Ronnie was setting out the food for everyone. We heard a knock on the door and I rushed upstairs to put Isabella in her room until everyone got here.

I rushed back downstairs to see Ryan and Jasmine walking in with Tucker who was now a little over one years old. He could now walk and say a few words.

"Jacky!" Jasmine squealed, handing Tucker to Ryan so she could hug me.

"Hey sis." I said, hugging her back. Ryan handed Tucker to me and I hugged him tightly.

"Hey Tucker." I smiled at my nephew.

"Unle Ja!" He exclaimed and I smiled. I can't wait until Isabella starts talking.

"What?" Jasmine asked and my eyes went wide. I looked over at Ronnie and his eyes were wide too. Shit, I must have said that aloud.

"Nothing, nothing." I said, handing Tucker back to Ryan.

"Jacky, are you alright?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, going to go sit on the couch. It took about thirty minutes for everyone to arrive and I couldn't wait to hold Isabella in my arms again.

"Okay, so, we actually have a surprise for you guys." Ronnie said.

"I'll go get it." I said, standing up and going up the stairs. I walked into Isabella's room and picked her up, holding her close to me. I kissed her forehead and smiled down at her. I walked back down the stairs and everyone gasped once they saw I was holding a baby.

"Why are you holding a baby?"  Jasmine asked.

"She's, uh, kind of my daughter." I said as I sat back down.

"WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed.

"When did this happen?" Sarah asked.

"The girl that I drunkinly cheated on Ronnie with, well I may have gotten her pregnant. And she may have killed herself a while ago."

"Wow." Ron said.

"Well, what's her name?" Derek asked.

"Isabella Riley Vincent."

"Soon to be Vincent-Radke." Ronnie corrected and I nodded.

"She's four months."

"Can I hold her?" Jasmine asked and I nodded. I handed Isabella to her and she gasped. "She looks just like you Jacky." She smiled.

"I know." I said with a proud smile as Ronnie leaned over and kissed my temple. Jasmine passed her off to Sarah and she just gasped.

"She's so fucking beautiful." She said and I nodded again. She was handed back to me and we all talked a bit more before everyone left and it was just my family again. Ronnie, Isabella and I, and of coure Charlie.

**********************************************************************************************

It's not over

Listening to For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) LIVE~ AC/DC

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER