┃E I G H T E E N┃

"i'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall" - panic! at the disco

It was June 15th, the day of Lee's arrival and the group was lazing around the girls' house. Jessie was thinking of ways for them to leave the house without making Emilia suspicious. Emilia was good at figuring out surprises or when her friends were hiding something, they definitely weren't the best at it. They were all sitting in the living room with the T.V. on but not really watching the reality show that was on. Jessie had figured out a plan before the boys had arrived but she was scared it wouldn't work, it was around noon and Lee's flight was going to land around two and they had to leave soon to make it to the airport in time.

"Hey Emilia, we should go see that new Incredibles Two movie that came out today," Zach said looking up from his phone to Emilia who was sitting beside him with Jessie's head on her lap as she played with her hair.

"I don't know, I don't really feel like going anywhere." She responded leaning her head on his shoulder and Zach made eye contact with Daniel who was sitting across from them on the love seat. Daniel urged him with his eyebrows to convince her.

"Please? I really want to see it and Leylah won't go see it with me because she's being an ass."

Leylah threw a pillow at Zach who caught it with a grin, winking at her. Emilia laughed, "Why me though? There's literally seven other people in this room you could ask." she said and Zach shrugged looking back at his phone screen, scrolling through his Twitter feed.

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to, I was just asking, I could just go watch it alone like a loser."

"You are a loser." Leylah retorted and Zach stuck his tongue out at her, Emilia rolled her eyes at the pair.

"Fine I'll go but we have so much packing left to do and I'm betting none of you have finished packing," Emilia said looking around at the group.

"I have, I can't speak for those four but I actually got it done when you mentioned it literally three days ago," Jack responded and Corbyn scoffed.

"I started packing, that should be good enough, we still have time before we leave anyway, it will get done."

"Watch, you guys are going to be packing the day of and we're supposed to be leaving early in the morning too? Oh god can't wait for your grumpy attitudes." Emilia said and Daniel gasped,

"I happen to love mornings and plus seeing you in the morning, It will be just ten times better." Emilia smiled brightly while the rest of them complained.

"Aw, you sap!"

"Love is gross, oh my gosh."

"Can you both just not?"

"Anyway, I'll go to the movies with you, I just need a shower, It'll be quick," Emilia said rising and jogging out of the living room up the stairs, Jessie quickly sat up after she left, making sure she heard Emilia's bedroom door close before she said anything.

"Okay, Zach you take her to the movie, afterward take her for food or something if we haven't arrived back at the house yet. Daniel, Leylah, Jack you guys stay here, act normal while Jonah, Charli, Corbyn, and I go to 'pick up' the van which we technically are doing anyway but of course with Lee as well."

"You sure that's even going to work?" Daniel asked rising from his spot and walking towards the stairs. Jessie stood up grabbing her car keys from the coffee table, Charli, Corbyn, and Jonah standing up with her.

"We can only try, where are you going?" Jessie said looking back at him as she walked towards the front door, Daniel just smirked at her and ran up the stairs. Shrugging it off, Jessie led the way out of the door to their car.