The Girl With The Golden Locks

Not an update! But I've just published the first chapter of my new book, The Girl With The Golden Locks.

If you can't find it the cover looks like this.

DESCRIPTION:

"If I cared, I be on a one-way flight back to Spain, Julian. And since I'm not on that much needed vacation, it just comes to show how much I really do not care," I said, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Say what you want, Rodriguez. We all know that without your scholarship, you'd be as worthless as that piece of gum on your foot," he snarled, not taking his raking eyes off me.

"At least I have a scholarship. Not by snogging off my father's money," I smiled smugly, looking up to see him fuming with anger.

"That's where your wrong, Isabella," he said, calming down and locking his eyes with me, his signature smirk playing on his lips. "At least I have a father,"

-----------------------

Isabella Rodriguez has brains, bitchiness and a head full of luscious blonde hair.

So when she has to suddenly move from Madrid in Spain to somewhere in London, her bitch mode rises to 'extreme'.

But this town seems to know a lot about her seemingly 'dead' parents.

And this girl wants the truth.

--------------------

"Why are you such a bitch!" Antonio said, exasperated.

"I'm a blonde, what's your excuse," I said, narrowing my eyes to slits.

"Not all blonde's are freakin' female King Kong's!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms over his head is disbelief.

"Oh well, this one is," I smiled, pointing to myself.

All Rights Reserved 2017®

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!