Chapter Eight - He's gonna put his pickle in her jar

Cover made by VividlyOrphic ! Thanks for the cover!

————————————

Chapter Eight - He's gonna put his pickle in her jar!

"FUCK YOU!"

"DOUBLE FUCK YOU!"

"OH, YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK?"

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!"

"OH YEAH? WELL, THE TOILET DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK SO!"

"KEEP THE TOILET OUTTA THIS!"

We were all in Jackson's sexy black Mercedes and me and Derek we having a fight on which SpongeBob character was the best.

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW? PATRICK STAR SLAYS ALL, BABY!" I yelled.

"NUH-UH! SQUIDWARD IS ONE FINE PIECE OF MEAT. I MEAN LOOK AT THAT NOSE!" Derek yelled.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth. It soon turned into a full on laughing session.

"Butt face! You're funny!" I said, in between chuckles.

"Would you guys shut up?" Jackson growled from the steering wheel.

"No," Derek and I replied in unison.

"My name is no. My sign is no. My number is no. You need to let go. You neeeeed to let it go. Nah to ah to the no no no. My name is no my sign is -"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jackson growled, gripping the steering wheel so tightly that you could see his knuckles going white.

"I remember when we broke up,the first time, Screaming this is it I've had enough, cause like. We haven't seen each other in a mon-"

"Shut up!" Jackson growled again.

Definitely a werewolf.

"I'm in love with the shape of you! We push and pull like a magnet do-"

"Shut up!"

"And she said where do you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody with some su-"

"If you don't close that pretty mouth of yours, I will personally chop it off with a pick axe and feed it to King Kong!" Jackson roared through gritted teeth.

Silence fell upon the car and no one dared to say a thing.

Anyone except me.

"How can a mouth be pretty?" I burst out.

No one replied.

I eyes Derek's phone in his hand. I trailed my arm across his thigh and grabbed it in one swift movement.

"Hey!" Derek called.

I looked on the screen. He was on WhatsApp texting somebody.

Wait, why is he texting Logan if he's legit in the same car?

People these days....

"Is this a group chat?" I asked Derek.

"Yup."

I looked at the messages sent.

Big D: I fucked this really hot girl last night. That bitch really knows her stuff

LogDaBog: Ewwww. Don't need to hear about the girls you banged, Derek.

BigD: Obviously, you do. I mean, I can give you a heads up.