The Truth // Comic Story Line

PART 1: Disappointed?

As Ladybug and Chat Noir's Kwamis run out of energy, Lady Bug finally breaks the akuma free from The Gello after the long fight between him and the heros on the top of the building. Although Lady Bug broke the akuma free, she couldn't get a hold of it and The Gello handcuffed Chat Noir and Ladybug with his sticky goo.

    LadyBug: I can't believe I let another akuma go.

    Chat Noir: This isn't your fault, but how are we going to get out of here?

Before the two could say anything, their miraculous blink for the last time.

    Lady: Chat, can I trust you?

    Chat: Of course m'lady.

They both switch back into Marinette and Adrien, and they don't peek at each other.

    Marinette: Tikki before we restore your energy, I need you to untie the gello cuffs.

    Tikki: No problem, Ma- LadyBug. *giggles awkwardly*

As soon as Tikki unties Adrien and Marinette, the two run behind the entrance part of the building's roof. But Tikki accidentally saw who Chat Noir really is.

    Tikki: Uh...um.

    Mari: Tikki, did you see Chat?

    Tikki: I didn't mean to, but I won't tell you.

    Adrien: Um, sorry to disturb your conversation LadyBug, but did your Kwami see me?

    Mari: It's fine, it is really not a big deal.

    Adrien: Well if your Kwami saw me, then you have every right to see me!

Mari: Chat no!

Adrien then closes his eyes and steps in front of Marinette, revealing himself to her, but still closing his eyes.

    Adrien: I just couldn't lie to you anymore...Bugaboo.

Adrien nervously laughs as Marinette sits there contemplating all the times that she was with Chat Noir, and that he was Adrien the whole time. She is really shocked and freaked out.

    Adrien: Well? Can I open my eyes now?

    Mari: Well..I mean, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Adrien slowly opens his eyes and is surprised after seeing Marinette. Marinette then thinks to herself that he will be disappointed.

    Adrien: Ma-Marinette?

    Mari: Um, hi.

Adrien runs up to her and hugs her.

    Adrien: I can't believe it! The love of my life has been my friend and classmate this whole time!

Adrien then steps back with a red face, along with Marinette. Adrien scratches the back of his head.

    Adrien: Are you disappointed?

Mari: Disappointed? How could I be? You are such a nice, cute guy and this whole time you were this stupid cat..

    Adrien: You think I'm cute?

    Mari: Well, um... I don't know.

Adrien then breaks out in laughter. Which makes Marinette start to laugh too.