Beach Day...And More Puns // One Shot

"Marinette! C'mon you neeeed this!" Alya exclaimed, tugging her best friend's shirt.

"I don't know Alya...I'm kind of busy," Marinette tried shoving the idea of Alya's away.

"Busy doing what?" Alya put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "Plus! Adrien is going to be theeeere!"

Marinette looked down at her feet. "Okaaaaay."

"Yay! My mom will drive us to the beach and Adrien and Nino said they had a ride. Just make sure to be ready in two hours! Bye!" Alya squealed and ran out of the school.

Marinette smiled as she left. She knew that it might be a mistake since there might be an akuma near by, but she couldn't let Alya down. And Adrien was going to be there. At the beach. Shirtless.

Shirtless?!?!?

Marinette didn't think things through. She was going to be a mess. The freaked out girl ran to her house and started looking through her closet for a swimsuit. She had a couple, but some didn't fit and some weren't really stylish.

Then only one left was of course the one piece her mom got her in April. (Last month). And it had little cats on it. 

Of course Marinette said it was great, but she didn't like it much. It reminded her too much of Chat. Which was not a good thing. But Marinette had no choice, so she put on the swim suit and put some clothes on over it.

An hour had passed and Marinette ran to the door as soon as she heard the honking of Alya's mom's car horn. I ran outside with a beach bag and jumped into the car.

"Sorry for making you wait Mrs. Césaire!" Marinette said as she sat next to Alya in the front.

"Oh it's fine!" She said happily driving off to the beach.

After the some what long drive, Marinette and Alya jumped out of the car with two beach bags.

"Okay you girls be safe! There's a lifeguard on duty, right?" Alya's mom asked concerning.

"Of course mom! See you in a couple of hours!" As Alya said bye, her mom left the two girls in the parking lot of the beach.

"Well let's head down and get a good spot!" Alya raced down to the beach.

"Wait up!" Marinette laughed as she ran after Alya.

Turns out that today, a bunch of people from school decided to go to the beach. Sure it was May, but it was awfully hot outside. Perfect for the beach.

There were people from school scattered throughout the packed full beach.

And of course the first person the two girls notice as they set up their umbrella and towels, was Chloe. Chloe and...Adrien!

As usual, Chloe was all over Adrien. Nino was also next to Adrien, but all he did was laugh until he couldn't breath when Chloe asked Adrien to put sunblock on her back. Alya was also laughing.

Adrien almost started laughing as he replied, "Um Chloe...can't you just do that yourself?"

"Fine! Sabrina get over here and help me!" Chloe walked off into the other direction as Adrien and Nino looked back to see us.

"Oh hey girls!" Nino waved and came walking to our little set up.

Alya started talking to Nino a little. It turned into a full on conversation and they sat down on a towel talking more, leaving Marinette and Adrien standing there silently.

'Oh boy...this is really awkward,' Adrien thought to himself.

Marinette tried to avoid eye contact, because she knew Adrien would catch her blushing when she looks at him. But she couldn't do it. She felt like he was looking at her, she turned her eyes to Adrien...who thank god was wearing a shirt right now.

Adrien kept looking at her. More specifically her bathing suit.

Then with out thinking, Adrien said something stupid.

"Hey Marinette! I really like the swimsuit! It fits you purrrfectly."

Marinette's eyes grew wide and she blushed as red as a tomato.

"What did you say again?" Marinette was frozen in place.

'Now it's even more awkward! Why did I say that?' Adrien thought to himself again.

"I-I Umm..." Adrien blushed and scratched his neck.

Then out of nowhere, Alya and Nino broke out in laughter. Each clutching their stomachs, they laughed until they cried. They were dying of laughter.

"Aw man that was too good!" Nino laughed out more.

Alya wiped the tear from her eye. "Oh Adrien."

Marinette could only think, 'I know I don't talk to him as much, but I KNOW Adrien doesn't make puns...at least cat puns for that matter. But there is no way! Then again, the way he said it and looked at me...just like Chat.'

Adrien then walked to the water. Not saying anything. Just a straight face walking to the water. He stepped into the water and kept walking. He flung his arms in the air.

"Ya know what...fine! I make ONE pun guys!" Adrien just keeps walking.

"Stupid cat," Marinette muttered under her breath.

_________________

I mean.

This could have been cheesy and eh.

BUT I BET SOME OF YOU WILL LIKE IT xD

Maybe...