My Tail is Sensitive // One Shot

Ladybug and Chat Noir know each others identities in this one shot. They could be dating, but I think of them not dating yet.

Also this is sort of like "Furry Situation" on PhantomSavage's channel...which I went ahead and put at the top because it is my FAVORITE ML comic. I cry every time I watch it, because it is hilarious. I'm not trying to copy or anything. It's just this one short is going to be a lot like it.

_____________________

Adrien POV

"What's wrong Plagg? Stop staring at me, you're scaring me." Plagg was staring at me with wide eyes. Was there something wrong with me. "What? Did I get something on my pajamas?"

"U-um Adrien? Look behind you." Plagg relaxed his eyes and started snickering.

I slowly turn around, but see nothing. But when I looked down, I saw something I wish I didn't. I had a...tail. Long, black tail.

"Plagg! What is this!?" I yell at him.

He laughed like crazy. "Oh, Adiren! This is too funny!"

"Plagg control yourself! We need to figure out what is happening!"

"Okay, okay. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I bet Tikki will know."

"Then I'll tell Mari at school. Hopefully she won't laugh like you did."

"I can't help it! You think it's ridiculous yet you keep swaying it around!"

I turn my head around again to see my tail swaying across my bed. I turn my head enough to see that the tail ripped through my pajamas. These were my favorite pair!

I grabbed my bag, put some clothes on, and tried to find something to hide this stupid tail. My coat was hanging on my chair. It was going to be hot out, but I have to hide my tail!

"Plagg hand me the coat! I'm going to hide my tail in my shirt and put that coat on."

"You're crazy! It's hot outside!"

"I don't care!"

I head out for school, walking as quickly as I can. It's so weird to have this tail. It's like an extra body part. It isn't that bad, but I still can't let anyone see me, except Mari.

Plagg hid in my coat as I walked into the school. I sped walk through the hallways trying to find Marinette. 

I saw her talking to Alya. Great, what am I going to tell Alya?

I walk up to them and tug on Marinette's shirt. "Mari? Can I talk to you in private?"

"Why can't you just talk to me now?" She teased. She knew it was about our secret, but she teased anyway. "And what's with the coat?"

"Yeah Adrien do you know how hot it is outside?" Alya laughed.

"Marinette! Please!" I whined and begged.

"Be right back Alya!" Marinette started walking with me.

"Wait class is about to start!" Alya yelled out.

We pretend that we didn't hear her and as soon as we rounded the corner, I shoved Marinette in the janitor's closet with me. I locked it and Plagg flew out along with Tikki.

Marinette POV

"What happened this time?" I teased him more. His face grew red as he took off his coat.

"Please try not to freak out or laugh," He looked away and behind him, a long, black tail swayed through the air.

I couldn't help myself. I broke out in laughter and Adrien just looked away. He wrapped his tail around his leg and got angry.