Science Project // One Shot

"Science project, huh?" Alya teased Marinette, bumping her arm.

"Alya! I bet I'll get a terrible partner like Chloe..." Marinette muttered.

Today, the class will be assigned partners for a science project. The partners are chosen at random, but it seems Marinette always has bad luck. Most of the time, Chloe is her partner.

"Alya and Nino!" The teacher called out.

"Hey partner!" Alya tapped Nino on the head.

Marinette looked at Alya and Nino talking. She was worried that she was going to get a crappy partner. All she wanted was to be partners with Adrien.

"Adrien an-" The teacher was stopped with a loud explosion outside. Followed by the screams of the people outside.

Great. Now Marinette won't find out what partner Adrien was going to get. She creeps out of the classroom without anyone noticing and runs to the bathroom. She made sure nobody is in there and Tikki flies out of her purse.

"Spots On, Tikki!"

Marinette transform into Ladybug and ran out of the bathroom as fast as she could. But little did she know that someone saw her run out of the bathroom.

"Plagg!? Did you see that?" Adrien asked his kwami, still staring at the bathroom where Ladybug came out of.

"No," Plagg replied annoyed.

"Ladybug just ran out of the girl's bathroom. In my school!" Adrien was shocked, but not for long. Soon after he transformed into Chat Noir and ran to his lady.

____________________

(skip to after the battle - i'm too lazy)

After the long, annoying battle. Ladybug and Chat Noir sat on the rooftop of a building, watching the cars zoom past.

Chat Noir looked over to Ladybug who seemed to be upset.

"What's wrong?" Chat Noir asked sincerely.

"Nothing," Ladybug muttered.

"That's a lie."

"I'm fine, Chat."

Chat smirked and Ladybug gave into his "charms."

"I keep thinking about what happened at school today."

"And what happened?"

"Well there is this science project that we are doing."

Chat's eyes widened and he kept listening.

"And I really want a specific partner, but before the teacher could tell the class who he was paired with, there was an explosion."

Chat smiled a little. Ladybug looked back at him and turned quickly.

"I know it's stupid. I just really want to be partners with him."

Chat grinned even more.

"And who his 'him'?"

"Well, his name is Adrien Agreste. You have most likely heard of him."

Chat scooted closer to Ladybug with the same grin.

"You see that's funny, because...I was really hoping my partner would be you, Mari."

Ladybug turned to Chat, who had the biggest smile as he transformed back into Adrien. Marinette, eyes wide, blushed and transformed back into Marinette with him.

"I bet we will be partners." Adrien winked.

"And why do you think that?" Marinette teased.

"Because we have some real...chemistry."

Marinette glared at him. He just looked at her

They both looked at each other. Marinette smiled a little. The smile then turned into a laugh. It made him laugh, too.

____________________

Sorry about the whole skipping a whole part of the story hehehehe. I'm just super lazy, but feel free to take the advantage of using your imagination.