❝𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❞

DESTRUCTION

DESTRUCTION

CARING ABOUT HIM WILL ONLY BRING ABOUT YOUR DOWNFALL

MAYBE SO, BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FOR BEING HUMAN ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE SOMEONE IN PAIN

summary

Growing up in Mystic Falls Rosemary Donovan had a perfectly normal life, she wasn't free of pain and it wasn't a perfect life but she was happy. Sure, she wanted things like a mother who paid attention or a father she shared with her siblings or even knew, but she didn't have those things. She had her friends and her siblings Matt and Vicki, at least she did have them both until tragedy struck.

Vicki had lost herself to drugs and parties so much so Rose briefly believed they'd actually been the thing that killed her. Her and her brother both believed, but the truth was much heavier than she imagined. Her friend Stefan had killed her to stop Vicki from killing Elena, and Damon had turned her into a vampire and buried her in a shallow grave. At first this betrayal rocked her whole world and she couldn't forgive Stefan or Damon.

That was until she realized with threats increasing all around her, that sometimes you couldn't save everyone. Sometimes people succumb to the worse things about themselves and addiction in a way did kill Vicki. Vampirism heightened who she was and stole all those amazing things Rose loved about her sister. And just as she forgiven them both, Stefan had been taken away to save his brothers life.

For the last three months her friend had been missing doing god knows what with Klaus Mikaelson and despite their best efforts, they couldn't find him. As senior year began Rose and her friends began to wonder if they ever would see Stefan again. Until senior prank night, then parts of them wished he would just vanish again. But with her friends return, came Klaus Mikaelson and for all her best efforts Rosemary couldn't shake him. Not anyones words of warning or her own could stop her from seeking her own destruction.

☾☾☾

c a s t

c   a   s   t