𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩

CHAPTER TEN; ALL MY CHILDREN

❝ she may have looked like the innocent flower but was truly the serpent underneath it ❞

she may have looked like the innocent flower but was truly the serpent underneath it

・ 。゚☆

forbes house [ caroline's bedrom ] 

ROSEMARY HADN'T BEEN GIVEN the chance to think about Klaus because the moment she woke up her friends called and told her to head to Carolines. The Bennett witch was sitting on the bed doing a spell while Elena rambled on, "He was gloating, like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her. Is it working?"

Before anyone replied, the vampire blonde reentered her bedroom and said, "It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo."

Rose chuckled at her best friend's remark offering the disappointed witch, "Maybe there's something missing?"

Bonnie shrugged telling her, "I don't know. It's a tricky spell."

"When Esther did it, she kept the herb burning. There was a lot more smoke," Elena explained to Bonnie.

With a sigh Bonnie caved in, "Alright, try it again." Once more Bonnie sparked a flame on the herd letting the smoke fill the room. The girls looked at Caroline hinting for her to leave her own room again. Annoyed huffing out air Caroline backed up closing the door behind her. "Speaking of Esther, you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning," Bonnie said, dropping a bomb on the girl.

Elena stopped her pacing walking back towards her friend sitting on the bed with her, "And all this time, you let me vent about Damon?"

"Yeah, maybe don't burry the lead on things like that Bonnie," Rose said sitting up from the bed.

"I don't want you to worry," Bonnie told them softly.

Eager to know Rosemary urged, "Ok, well, what did she want?"

"She wanted to introduce herself," the witch explained evasively. Rosemary side eyed Elena who was just as confused as Bonnie went on saying, "Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power. I think she thought she was being polite."