𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺

CHAPTER SEVEN; OUR TOWN

❝ even the seemingly fragile have a breaking point ❞

・ 。゚☆

❝ donovan house [ front yard ] ❞

ROSEMARY SIGHED EXITING her bedroom grabbing her back pack and bag of decorations for Caroline's locker. With everything going on and Caroline's birthday coming up she had declared that all their friends put aside their drama to celebrate. Walking down the hall she stopped poking her head into her brother's room seeing he was gone. She frowned puzzled as where he had left to already but she didn't have time to wonder more.

She left her house rushing to put her things inside her car when she got a call answering without looking at the ID. "Rosemary speaking," she greeted happily securing her items in the back.

"Good morning love," Klaus greeted his voice making Rose straighten up her stance.

"Klaus? Can I help with something or did you call to say you and Stefan are through trying to get us all killed," she snapped at him angrily knowing that after she'd last seen him he went after Jeremy.

Klaus chuckled telling her, "Dot be foolish love, I'd never let Stefan kill you."

The brunette couldn't help but freeze saying, "He's not, because I'm going to practice something I've never been good at, self preservation. Now that, along with staying clear of whatever is brewing between the two of you should keep my head connected to the rest of my body. Meaning this conversation is over starting now, goodbye Klaus."