𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

CHAPTER FOUR; ORDINARY PEOPLE

❝ some villains are just victims whose stories haven't been told ❞

some villains are just victims whose stories haven't been told

[ songs to listen to during this chapter ]

daddy issues, the neighborhood / family line, conan gray / devil doesn't bargain, alec benjamin/ lights are on, tom rosenthal

・ 。゚☆

the underground lockwood tunnels

"SO THE LOCKWOOD'S REALLY HAVE NO IDEA THAT THESE TUNNELS are underneath their property," Elena asked as she, Rose, and Alaric carefully made their way through the tunnels. Rose had barely managed not to slip on the mist covered rocks the whole way.

From the from of their party leading them with lantern in hand Alaric answered the doppelgänger, "Yeah." Looking back at Elena who also held a light he warned, "Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light."

Both girls hesitated Elena looking back briefly at her companion who simply used her hands to usher her along. She didn't want to be a sitting duck if they did come. Catching up with their history teacher Rose yelled out hopefully, "You're kidding about the bats, right? If not I think it's best if you lie to me and tell me you were."

When the girls caught up to him he was just standing there pointing behind them. In the split second she had to turn around Rosemary jumped back her screams, along with Elenas echoing in the cave tunnels. Damon was there casually greeting them not even acknowledging the terrifying glow the light created on his face, "Boo!"

"Oh fuck off," shouted Rose placing her hand over. her racing heart.

"God, Damon," Elena groaned as she hit him roughly.

The vampire just chuckled at them saying, "Scaredy-cats."

Speaking up from behind them Alaric said, "Just ignore him. That's what I do."

Changing topics Rose turned asking Damon, "So you really can't get in?"

Damon shook his head, "no. Seems even the ancient Lockwood's were anti-vampire."