𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; THE DEPARTED

❝ my fragile heart can't take much more of this life ❞

my fragile heart can't take much more of this life

・ 。゚☆

mystic falls, town square

BONNIE BENNETT GLANCED AROUND the town square for the younger Donovan, Matt had told her Rose went out there after her shift at the Grill to relax for a moment. After a few moments Bonnie saw her friend sitting on a park bench drawing in her notepad drinking coffee.

"Hey Rose," she shouted out making the human girl look up as the witch jogged towards her. Rose smiled as Bonnie made her way there sitting on the bench next to her, "Can I ask you for a favor?"

Kindly Rose responded turning toward her friend, "Of course Bonnie, what do you need?"

Explaining the Bennett girl began, "Damon needs me to go to where they're hiding Klaus and I want someone to go with me."

Not even thinking twice Rose agreed with her, "Sure Bonnie but why me?"

"Because you're one of my best friends," she answered leaning back as if that was all she had to say. Rose sent her a stern look making Bonnie cave correcting herself, "Fine, Matt may have whispered in my ear how much he'd prefer you being out of town for the day. With everything going on he just thought it be safer for you."

Rose shook her head forming a tight-lipped smile as she said, "Figures." The brunette nodded closing her notepad. As she reached down to grab her drink and bag Rose finished, "Let's go, don't want to keep everyone waiting."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

virginia storage unit

Rose, and Bonnie exited the elevator to the floor Damon had hidden Klaus' body on. "I'm not halfway out of Virginia and Elena sells our soul to the originals," the Salvatore mumbled bitter about their new situation.

"It's her call," the Donovan responded to him sharply as they walked down the hall in a hurry knowing Alaric could arrive there any minute.

Mockingly he replied to her, "You know what else is her call? Everything bad ever."

Both girls gazed at him condemning his comment making him shrug uncaringly. "Where's the body," Bonnie asked him as they turned a corner and she finished, "As long as it's unspelled, Alaric is one witch away from finding it."