𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦

CHAPTER THIRTEEN; THE MURDER OF ONE

❝ there comes a time that even bystanders must choose a side, or it will be chosen for them ❞

there comes a time that even bystanders must choose a side, or it will be chosen for them

・ 。゚☆

❝ mystic falls hospital [ rose's room ] ❞

MATT DONOVAN WALKED DOWN the hospital hallway heading back to his sister room. Knocking on the door as he approached, he asked his little sister careful not to just walk in, "Are you decent?"

"Yeah, come in," she yelled out to her brother as she packed her clothes up. It had been two days of testing, and paranoia from Matt about if the blood was out of her system. The doctors were letting her go home after a couple nights in observation, they believed she was going to be fine.

The older brother opened the door entering into the room saying, "Alright you are set to get out of this place."

Rose smiled zipping up her bag, "Great I'm ready to be home in my own bed." Her brother's face winced, making her groan, asking him, "What?"

Matt regrettably told her, "Stefan texted asking us to meet him in the woods." The brunette groaned as she picked up her bag, "I know, I know, but you're not leaving my side."

The Donovan teen rolled her eyes as she mumbled miserably, "Yeah, I know."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

❝ mystic falls woods ❞

The Donovan siblings strolled through the woods meeting up with their two smiling friends Caroline and Elena. "Hey," the elder sibling greeted asking them curiously, "What's with the, uh, cryptic secret meeting text?"

The doppelgänger shrugged confused as she replied, "I don't know. Stefan just said to meet here."

Just on time, Stefan and Damon arrived greeting all their friends by asking, "Where's Bonnie? Texted her, too."

All the friends looked at each other not sure where she was, except for the blonde told them, "Uh, Bonnie's mom bailed on her. Again. So, I think we should leave her out of this one."

Curious Rose wondered clinging onto her bag she had to bring with her, "What are we doing here?"

"We found some more white oak. Long story. Wait for the movie," Damon answered proudly with as little information as possible as to how.