Chapter 25

The both of us had arrived at the party venue. It was at a restaurant. Or so I thought. But since it was for a party, the venue was actually on the second floor of the restaurant that Kyungmi had specially reserved.

We were told by one of the waitress to go upstairs using the stairs outside of the restaurant as it was the only way to get to the second floor.

As the both of us entered the door of the second floor, Kyungmi was already standing somewhere near the door. She came to greet the both of us in which I felt like she was actually focusing all of her attentions towards Hyeong Seop. I shrugged the feelings off after she turned her head towards me and greeted me.

I looked around the place and started to think that we weren't supposed to be there on first place, cause rather than a party thrown by a sixteen year old girl, the place looked more like a club where only adults could enter.

I was starting to have bad feelings about it. The vibes were different. The place was a bit dark as the lights around were dull. Not to mention that the blasting music were making its seemed more scarier to me.

Since it was Kyungmi's party, most of the people she invited were her friends and of course most of them were minors. But  from what I saw, they didn't act like one. Some of the guys smoked and I even saw a few bottle of beers on the tables.

I wasn't sure whose doing was that, but I hoped it wasn't any of the minors doing. I shook my head and reminded myself to stay out of trouble.

We had to pass by a few guys who were smoking and gosh, I always hated the smell of smokes cause it always make me feel suffocated. I tried to held my breath as walked past the guys and when I couldn't hold it anymore, a small cough escaped from my mouth. It somehow caught Hyeong Seop's attention.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he hold my shoulder. I nodded my head in response and covered my mouth but that didn't seem to make him satisfied.

He gradually held my hand and the second thing I realized was that he changed our positions so that he was the one who was facing the smokers.

And he was also holding my hand in his as we walked side by side. I know that we already hold each others hand for so many times that day, but I could still feel the butterflies inside my stomach every time he did that.

And that was exactly how I felt that time.

We were walking inside the pack area, following Kyungmi from behind. We passed by a couple who were sitting on the sofa, too engrossed making out with each other, eating each other's face as if they had no tomorrow. And it seemed like they would've gone far if it wasn't because of the people around them cause I saw the man were touching her at the place where he should never touch.

Oh My Gosh, what did I just saw?

I turned my head away in disgust and unconsciously spatted out an "Eww" out of disgust and that happened to alarm Kyungmi as she immediately turned her head towards me and then looked at the surrounding. I didn't know how she heard that considering that the music was blasting very loud. She then smirked knowing the reasons.

"Wae? Are you disgusted by that?" She said pointing at the couple who turned out to be Soyeon and her boyfriend.

"Oh please, couples usually do that often." She continued.