14-what do you know about cars?

"Rae!?"

"Hello Zoe." He says in a casual voice.

"What? when? How?" I am so lost right now.

"Surprise! I fight." He does jazz hands with a creepy grin.

That's awsome. I want to say but I need to play it cool even tho I beat him.

"Oh. cool, and I know you were taking it easy on me but it's fine, there always can be a rematch." I smirk and lean on the car behind me.

"First of all, I didn't want to seriously hurt you and second, get off my car you gonna scratch it!" I qiuckly stand up straght to face the car. Rae comes and stands next to me and we appreciate it's appearance.

"Beautiful" I say.

"What do you know about cars?" He looks at me with a smirk playing on he's lips. I walk towards the bonet, kick under car which is a trick to open it up.

"What we have here is a 2011Challengr SRT8 392 which is capable of an incredible .93g of lateral acceleration on the skid pad - which is actually the most of any production from Challenger. You have my favorite color the Deep Water Blue. The wheels are 20-inch SRT- exclusive with stain black painted pockets. This baby here was given a big boost in horsepower and torque with its 392-cubic inch Hemi V8, packing 470 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. Of torque which if I can remember properly is 90 lb.-ft more torque at 2900 rpm compared with the previous 6.1 v-8 engine" I look up at Rae to see his eyes wide with shock and he's mouth slightly apart. I walk up to him and put my finger under he's chin and lift.

"Your gonna catch flies" I walk past and open the door to the passengers seat and get in. I take in the leather seats and fancy Tech. Nice. All of a sudden the drivers door opens and in pops Rae.

"And now?" He asks.

"And now you take me home because I proved you wrong about knowing cars." I smirk in he's direction.

"So? You know cars. I don't care." He says and crosses his arms over he's chest.

"Or I could tell everybody that you fight and I beat you the first time" I look away and trace my finger over the dashboard while talking. I look back up at him and he's looking at me through narrowed eyes. It's silent for about three heartbeats.

He starts to lean in and so do I. Wait! This CAN'T happen!
I have work to do. A mission. I can't fool around. So just as we are three fingers apart I sharply turn my head away.

"Uuhh...I should probably go. I mean its getting pretty late and all." He moves back.

"Oh... Uh... Yah" he sratches he's head. I am about to get out the car when I feel a hand on my forearm.

"I'll take you." Rae says. I turn to look him in the eye

"You sure? I don't want to be trouble."

"No,no, no its perfectly fine." It is late and I could do the 'oh, I don't want to trouble you" then he says 'but it's dark out and cold' then I say 'oh, thank you so so much. I would love a ride."

But I don't have time for that soo....

"OK. Cause you begged." I settle back into the car and strap on my seatbelt. Stay safe kids. Wink, wink.