Prologue

Bryce Kirers has known the one and only Andy Black or otherwise known as Andy Biersack for most of his life he has been the one who has helped Andy through all of his hardships in life from when they were teens till all the way now, with them as adults and with no matter what has happened.

Bryce has not once left Andy's side when they both use to get bullied together when Andy would beat himself up about everything even when he thought about giving up on his worldwide dream.

It was Bryce who picked up his broken pieces and glued Andy back together and helped Andy with how he is today and Bryce feels like he is left in the dust now even though Andy never forgot about Bryce keeping him close even with BVB knowing who he was.

Since he is on their management team as well Andy always wanted to keep home closer and with Bryce his childhood best friend alongside him.

Andy feels like home is always with him and he makes sure Bryce never leaves his side but in Bryce's eyes Andy is blinded by the love of his life Juliet Simms that he has let her taint his mind that Andy twists around thoughts in his head making Bryce feel like he is the bad guy when he knows he isn't.

And Bryce knows its Juliet and there's nothing he can do when Andy is gonna marry the love of his life not listening to his best friend with just a few months till the wedding and Bryce having to come on this tour since he is part of the management team its up to Bryce to come out from his dark pain and slump he is currently in from the drinking and self-harm.

To try and get his best friend back even if that means having to break the secret that has been keeping him sane by telling Andy he loves him and has for a long while.

Bryce is afraid that will just ruin everything in whole but will Andy come to his senses and see that his best friend has been through everything with him and that he actually has been hiding a love that he feels for Bryce all along.