Chapter Sixteen

Bryce's Pov
"Ugh Ashley. I love you but you can be a big idiot." I grumbled into the phone holding it closer to my ear, scrolling through ease all through my laptop, hearing the other exclaim over the receiver at me.

"How? When all I was doing was answering the question from the game. Yes I was drunk but still." He was grumbling way more than usual I shoved my glasses over my eyes, much more as I could speaking as I grumbled back.

"Yes but Andy is the silent jealous type you know this." A hard sigh left him, hearing him shuffling around a couple times in the background.

"How many days exactly has he been giving you the silent treatment?" My eyes flicked up to the ceiling for a moment hearing the loud purrs coming from the adorable cat, rubbing his head all over my leg pushing my laptop so I could pet him a few times hearing the showering was still running loudly.

"Five days I think, look I gotta go I gotta check some things for work. I'll check in with you all later." The both of us calling out our goodbyes, I tossed my phone to land on the pillows behind me, rubbing his head some more the purs somewhat were comforting.

Jealously was.. A bitter emotion and since me and Andy were still figuring out the dos and and nots of our new relationship it seemed I made a lot of nots. I carefully reached over to help daredevil onto the bed which he made himself comfortable.

I was so in thought about my work and Andy that when the shower had shut off and Andy was walking into the bedroom water dropping from his wet hair a towel wrapped around his waist. I was sort of always blunt so while he was digging in the closet for his outfit, my eyes scanning all his little tattoos. I just blurted out what I had been thinking for five days.

"Why are you jealous of Ashley babe?" I saw his entire back side tense up, but he didn't turn to face me a loud grumble like mutter leaving him.

"I'm not where did you get that from?" He lightly turned his head to glance at me from the corner of his eyes grabbing a grey t shirt and some matching sweats for himself.

"You've been ignoring me since the drink night with the guys and learning about what me and him did a long time ago." Another very loud sigh left him watching him get dressed before he was drying off his hair.

"Well I wasn't so." I sighed getting up wasting no time to yank Andy towards me pinning him to the bed with a chuckle laying on top of him our little pets moving quickly he groaned out an exclaim.

"Bryce! Come on let me go." He whined out. I held him in place the fresh scent of soap and everything taking over my senses.

"If you admit to me that you are jealous, I'll tell you what happened that night." His chest was rising and falling before his arms wrapped around my body.

"Ugh... You are such an ass... Fine I was half jealous cause the alcohol took over my mind all at once." I sighed running my hands through his semi dry hair before speaking to him gently.

"This was a while ago... Back during the tour from hell actually. It was a couple days before the wedding I was at the bar with Ashley and he told me drinking wasn't gonna help." Andy was focused on me, nibbling at his lower lip as much as he could.

"I was just drunk and talking about being in love with you, I even drunk called you that night so he just took my mind off it. The next morning we said not to bring it up till a few days ago." Andy hummed a couple times.

"Was it really that hard to tell me you both slept together?" I huffed out a light chuckle as I pressed my other hand to my temple.

"Well yeah- I didn't think knowing about last people I slept with was important when my focus is on you now. Plus you are a jealous but Andy." A loud exclaim left him, his cheeks a slight red hue.

"I am not! " I snickered letting him go so he wasn't pinned anyone nodding as I now sat up on the bed pressing my hands on either side of me.

"You ignored me for five days." I pointed out causing him to roll those blue eyes at me fast like.

"Cause you deserve that. You've been in a few relationships you tell each other things." I rolled my eyes leaning in to cup at his strong like jaw pressing a few soft lingering kisses onto his lips which he returned each time placing his arms around my neck.

"The difference between you and me Andy is that I've had quite a few exes you don't know about, you have two." Andy sighed a little his arms staying around my neck.

"Alright how many exes do you have cause it's true." I chuckled exhaling but I spoke truthfully.

"There's five not all of them ended badly most on good terms I would say two ended badly." Andy always looked genuine like he was listening to everything I was saying.

"And I promise one day I'll tell you about it." I leaned in to give him another deep kiss which he returned chuckling in between it.

"Alright it's a deal. I'm sorry for ignoring you for five days cause I was jealous." I snickered softly pressing one last lingering one on those lips of his.

"You kinda are cute when jealous, you pout a lot." A soft groan left him, yet he couldn't hide the smile on his face falling back for a moment with a heavy sigh followed by a chuckle.

"I'm gonna tell you to shut up but I think I say that enough to you."