Control Issues

"She WHAT?!" Bucky yelled.

"Bliss ran away," Stephen said,"she also knocked me out." Stephen rubbed the back of his head.

"Why did she do this?" Bucky asked,"why?!"

"Bliss told me that she needed to get Kyle's memories back."Stephen said."She needed to find him. Bliss wanted me to help but I said no. Told her to get back in bed and rest. That's when she knocked me out."

"We need to find her!" Bucky was getting furious.

"Buck," Steve started,"just calm down, we will find Bliss."

>>>>

Bliss walked towards her house hoping Kyle might be there. She opened the door and gasped. The walls were scratched with words in black, words like stop, kill them, save her, kill him, save her!

"Save her." Bliss whispered to herself as she touched the words on the walls. Who was her? Was it Bliss? But she wasn't in any trouble. So who was it? Bliss was trying to see the other words but her vision became blurry.

"Not again." Bliss groaned, she swayed on her feet and soon fell to the floor. Then Bliss blacked out, again. When she woke up, she was somewhere else.

Bliss sat up suddenly and looked around the room. She spotted a figure sitting in the dark. Then a blue spark came off of him and Bliss knew exactly who this person was.

"Kyle." Bliss said quietly.

Kyle got up from his seat and walked over to Bliss. He then sat next to her and looked at her.

"I thought you were dead," Bliss said,"I didn't know hydra took you."

"I..." Kyle sighed frustrated and walked away from Bliss. He left the room and closed the door behind him.

Bliss could hear arguing outside. She moved to go listen but realized that her right arm was chained to the wall. She pulled and tugged but it did nothing. This was one sturdy, strong chain.

Kyle came back into the room but had a friend. The creature.

Bliss's eyes widened with fear. Her heart rate increased. She pushed her back against the wall.

"What do you want!" Bliss's voice shook with fear.

"I want the Avengers dead." The creature smiled as he got closer to Bliss.

"You can't kill the Avengers." Bliss said.

"Oh, of course not," the creature stopped in front of Bliss's face,"I can't do it without help." The creature then grabbed Bliss's face and smiled at her."It's going to be so much fun when you see that you killed you're friends and family."

"What makes you think I'm going to do it?" Bliss said.

"Because I can make you." The creature then held Bliss's face tighter as he made his symbiote crawl onto her face. She jerked and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Venom stop!" Kyle shouted.

"Come any closer and she dies!" Venom growled. He let go of Bliss's face and looked at her. Her eyes were black with red irises. She smiled at Venom evilly.

"What shall we do first master?" Bliss asked.

"Find the Avengers and surprise them." Venom unlocked Bliss and gave her the weapons she needed. Then Bliss headed out of the room and onto the streets of New York.

>>>>

"I'm absolutely furious right now." Bucky tried to contain his anger. He had already destroyed one of the tables, put a dent in the wall and almost destroyed one of Tony's suits.

"Bliss will be ok," Steve said,"Maybe she's on her way back." As soon as Steve said that, the doors to the elevator were blown off. A red glow could be seen through the smoke.

"What the hell?" Tony exclaimed.

"Oh, I missed this place,"Bliss smiled, her red eyes landed on the Avengers as she stepped through the smoke,"I love the expressions on your faces." Bliss began to laugh.

"What happened to you?" Bruce looked at Bliss with concern.

"Oh, I fainted, got kidnapped and turned into a monster. I'm also working for this-" Bliss stopped talking and the red glow in her eyes got brighter.

"Sorry, I was getting off topic." Bliss smiled again.

"What is going on!" Bucky demanded.

"She's helping me,"Venom said as he stepped into the room," but I don't need her anymore." He snapped his fingers and Bliss fell to the floor unconscious.

"I did want her to kill you all, but then I would be missing all the fun." Venom smiled and lunged at the Avengers. Before he could attack any of them, a blue spark hit him in the back.

"You fool!" Venom growled as he turned around to face Kyle.

Kyle stood in front of Bliss's unconscious body.

"I won't let you hurt them!" Kyle shouted.

"Somebody has a change of heart." Venom smiled evilly.

"If you want to hurt someone, it should be me." Kyle began to walk towards Venom.

"And why is that?" Venom asked.

"Because I've done many things that I regret," Kyle looked down at Bliss,"I deserve to be punished."

Venom began to laugh.

"I came here for the Avengers, not you!" Venom then ran towards the Avengers with his claws out and teeth bared.

Suddenly, a gun shot rang out. The bullet landed in Venoms shoulder. He roared with rage and turned around. The shooter wasn't Kyle. It was Bliss.

"I will not let you take my family away from me!" Bliss shook with anger.

Venom's shoulder had instantly healed and the bullet was pushed out. It fell to the floor with a metallic "clink".

"You can't kill me." Venom growled.

"No," Bliss started," But I can try."

"I'll make sure I kill them first." Venom gestured over to the Avengers." You should really keep her safe." Venom smiled over at Kyle, then he suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Bucky ran over to Bliss and hugged her.

"Don't ever do that again." Bucky said to Bliss.

"I don't think I will,"Bliss said into Bucky's shirt,"I don't think I will."