Prisoner

Bliss shook with fear. Her legs were scratched up with cuts. There were bruises all over her body. Bliss's lip was busted and bleeding, so was her nose.

"Let me go!" Bliss cried,"please!"

Venom only smiled at her.

"Let me GO!" Bliss screamed. Her hands were chained to a pole, the chains rattled against the pipe.

Venom rushed over to her and grabbed Bliss by her hair.

"Scream again and I will kill you, do you understand!" Venom growled.

Bliss nodded her head. Venom let her go and smiled again.

"If Kyle cares so much about you,". Venom started,"he'll come to save you. And so will the others."

"They're going to kill you!" Bliss growled.

Venom started to laugh.

"I'd like to see them try." Venom then disappeared.

Bliss put her head against the pipe and cried.

"Please keep them safe!" Bliss whispered to herself.

>>>>

"Where did he take her?!" Bucky yelled.

"I don't know!" Kyle shouted back. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Just calm down." Steve said to both Bucky and Kyle.

"How can I be calm when someone has my daughter!" Bucky shouted.

"It's such a shame." Venom came out of nowhere.

Steve,Bucky and Kyle looked at the villain.

"Where is she!" Bucky yelled.

"A safe place don't worry," Venom smiled,"she does have a temper. She just won't shut up, so I made her."

"What does that mean?" Kyle did his best to control his anger.

"Excuse me for a moment." Venom then disappeared. A few moments later Venom appeared with Bliss on the ground in front of him.

Her face was bruised. Bliss had cuts on her legs and arms. Dried blood was on her forehead and legs. Her nose was bleeding and her eyes would slowly close then open.

"Help me." Bliss wheezed.

Venom picked her up by the hair and she screamed.

"They can't help you sweetheart," Venom smiled,"they never will."

"Let her go!" Kyle shouted.

Bliss began to whisper something.

"What?" Venom got closer to her.

"You're dead!" Bliss then shoved a knife into Venoms right eye. He screamed at the top of his lungs. Venom hit Bliss with such force, that she flew into the wall and fell onto the floor. The wind knocked out of her.

Venom took the knife out of his right eye and quickly disappeared.

Bliss's vision started to get blurry.

Kyle, Bucky and Steve rushed over to her. Bliss's eyes fluttered opened.

"Bliss," Kyle looked her over and then looked into her eyes,"Bliss can you hear me?"

"My head hurts really bad." Bliss smiled weakly and started laughing.

Kyle sighed with relief and smiled.

"No, seriously," Bliss groaned as she tried to sit up,"I think I may have a concussion."

Kyle helped her to stand and he wrapped one arm around her waist and one arm held onto Bliss's left arm. When Kyle had helped her up, he thought he saw a flash of red in her eyes. But, he quickly shook off the feeling and helped Bliss to Bruce's lab.

>>>>

Venom stepped into the room and smiled at the girl who was on the floor crying. Her blonde hair spilled onto the floor and covered her face from him.

"Your friends will suffer,"Venom said in his deep voice," and you're helping me." A big grin grew on his face as he stepped towards the girl. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head to face his.

"You're father and his friends won't be able to even trust you. And Kyle," Venom smiled evilly,"Kyle will be betrayed by you Bliss."

Bliss wanted nothing more than to kill Venom. She wanted to tear him apart. But how could she? She was chained to a pole. Her strength was weakening with the lack of food and water. The only thing that Bliss could do right now was to watch her friends be tortured by her, an evil doppelgänger of Bliss. Bliss's family were about to become her doppelgängers prisoner.