Karma's a Bitch

"What are you doing?!" Someone shouted.

Bliss's eyes fluttered open. She was back with her family. Just not back at home.

Blitz was right in Bliss's face, smiling.

"Aw man," Blitz pouted," I was hoping you would never wake up."

"I'm sorry for the disappointment." Bliss sassed.

Bliss was suddenly slapped across the face. Her cheek stung.

"It's your last day today, you should cherish it with your family." Bliss saw the gun on Blitz's left side, she wanted to grab it and shoot her, but not yet.

"Madame Hydra says not to chain you up, so you're lucky that I'm not going too." Blitz threw the chains to the side and walked out of the room, locking the door behind her.

"She'll never notice." Bliss thought and smiled as she placed the gun in her waist band and pulled her shirt over it, hiding it from sight.

Bliss quickly walked over to Bucky and hugged him tightly. Tears began to fall from the two.

"I'm so, so sorry!" Bliss sobbed.

"This is not your fault Bliss." Bucky stroked his daughters blonde hair.

"Oh," said a voice behind Bliss," I believe it is."

Bliss was ripped away from her father and forced to look up at Dot.

"What do you want?!" Bliss growled.

"I've come to watch my only daughter get killed," Dot smiled evilly as her eyes glowed a blood red,"that's what I want."

Blitz came in with a gun in her hand. Venom came in behind her.

"Chain her up." Dot demanded.

Bliss's heart rate quickened, it was now or never.

Bliss waited till Blitz was near her, then she swept her feet from under her and jumped on top of Blitz. Bliss took the gun from her and broke it with her metal hand. Then she pulled out her gun and pushed it to Blitz's temple.

"Wow," Blitz smiled," that's the first."

"Shut up!" Bliss yelled.

Venom quickly moved towards Bliss, and she shot him square in the forehead. He didn't heal from that one.

Bliss was distracted, Blitz had a chance.

Blitz punched Bliss in the jaw and pushed Bliss off of her. Then she went for the gun.

Blitz tried to rip it out of Bliss's grip but Bliss held onto it for dear life. Bliss swung her metal arm towards Blitz's face, she wasn't even expecting it.

The Hit made Blitz stumbled back a bit but she looked up at Bliss, and growled.

Blitz made the mistake to run towards Bliss.

Bliss had the gun aiming at Blitz in seconds. Then she pulled the trigger. When the gun fired, it seemed louder than before. But the bullet landed right in Blitz's forehead. Her body fell like a rock.

Bliss felt strange. She felt, weak for some reason.

"Bliss?" Her fathers voice seemed to echo in her ears.

"Foolish brat!" Dot yelled. The gun Dot had was aimed right at Bliss. Bliss didn't have time to react. Dot pulled the trigger, a bullet came flying towards Bliss. Her father and Kyle both yelled "NO!"

The bullet landed in her chest. Bliss was shocked and terrified at the same time. She slowly fell to the floor. Blood pooled from her wound. Bliss was breathing quickly now.

"Next to kill are your friends." Dot pointed the gun towards the Avengers.

"But. You said. That you. Wouldn't. Kill. Them." Bliss said weakly, her vision became fuzzy.

"You honestly think I wouldn't?" Dot laughed," they know too much, they have to go."

"No!" Bliss whined through her pain.

"I'm going to kill you!" Bucky spat. He was growing furious.

"I'm afraid that won't happen darling." Dot smiled and looked at Bliss. "She's almost dead." Dot chirped.

Bliss couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. Her heart beat was slowing down. She felt so cold. Bliss could feel her body shutting down. Her eyes slowly moved to meet her fathers. A single tear fell from her eyes, Bliss then mouthed the words I love you. Then her eyes closed and her breathing stopped. Everything was Black now for Bliss Tay Barnes.