Stay in Control

~GASTER P. O. V~

I rushed into Sans' room as his eye had the blue glow. Sans hovered a picture of Jenny and dropped it when he saw me. It made a loud crash

-SANS POV-

'What had I done, I am a danger, I can't control this.' I thought to myself as Gaster fixed the picture frame with the snap of his fingers, he faced towards me with a calm vibe. "Sans. Control it." Gaster said and I yelled and threw my hand up "I CANT." I threw Gaster at the wall, Gaster stumbled to his feet and grabbed my arm, lowering it.
Gaster somehow calmed me down, making the blue glow away. "Come on let's go to the lab." Gaster said as he snapped his fingers, teleporting me and him there. Gaster picked up a book and laid it on the table for me.

-GASTER POV-
"Pick up this book with and without your powers." I said as Sans raised his hand, after many attempts of trying he made success, he did the same thing with a living object. Sans hugged me and I hugged back. "Thanks dad." Sans said as I got touched by the heart I don't have.
I hugged back 'Maybe Sans and Papyrus can stay' I thought.

-PAPYRUS POV-

I walked into Sans' room to face the picture of Jenny and Gaster. "So dad had a lady friend...but he might be sensitive towards it. I guess I will ask later." I walked back to my room as the day ended.

A/N: OH BOY GET READY FOR THE SHIPS AND FEELS TRAIN
GET READY