Sup.

-MALORIE POV-
I stood by the hole that lead to the underground "Might as well find the person who swept my mom off her feet." I jumped down and landed face first into a bed of flowers. I got up and was greeted by a flower, I just walked away by accidentally stepping on one of its petals (OH BOI HER POWERS ARE CRAZY AS HELL. Let's just say that she can turn into many different forms)

-SANS POV-
I saw the sight of a human, but she had a familiar look in her eyes as she walked closer to me. "Why hello there." I greeted her and she turned to face me "Sup." Malorie replied 'How is she not scared' I thought "You look cold." I said as I looked at her rainbow sweater and black trench coat. Malorie titled my head up "My eyes are up here." Malorie laughed and I sighed, "Let's just get you inside." I said as we both teleported to the house.

-GASTER POV-
I was drinking out of my coffee mug as I saw the sight of Sans and a human...oh god.. I dropped my mug and it broke. She stood in front of me "Hello, I am guessing you are Gaster. I am Malorie and I am Jenny's daughter so..." Malorie was about to finish her sentence but I covered her mouth with my hand. "Let me just think about this." I said as I walked to my room and closed the door. I could over hear Malorie "I will clean up the mug."

A/N: Sorry about a short chapter, my head hurts ;-;