||6||

Jonas' POV

It was awesome to see Isak so happy. I really think joining a club was good for him- it gave him a new sense of purpose. He had only been in the club for two weeks, but I could tell he was really connecting with its mission and the people.

Sometimes I worry about Isak. He thinks that I think he's fine. I know he isn't. I know that he has some self-esteem issues, and that he doesn't always feel comfortable in his own skin. As his best friend, its hard for me to watch him not like himself. Isak always pretends he's okay, and honestly, I let him. I figured if I was in Isak's shoes I wouldn't want everyone to think I was a mope. Sometimes it's better to pretend the pain isn't there.

Of course, I want him to know that he could always come to me with anything. I love him like a brother. That's really why I became so adiment on having him join a club. I knew he'd like it! I'm really happy for him.

-

Isak's POV

Things had been going really well. I had only been to three club meetings, but every time I went I felt like I was learning something so new and important. I also loved the people. The club leaders Noora, Vilde, and Chris were so nice and fun to be with. All the other people in the group like Yousef, Emma, Sara, Ingrid, Sonja, Mahdi, and Sana were just so carefree and not judgemental. The group was such a positive thing in my life. It was also awesome to be able to see all these people in the hallways and say hello. For the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged.

-
When I walked into the YWCA, the room our club meets was quiet. I wondered what was happening. I grabbed a bag of chips and sat down on the floor.

Not long after, Vilde and Chris walked in- seeming sad. They were quietly talking to eachother as I became more suspicious and nervous. They waited until everyone piled in and then they began.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming tonight. Unfortunately, we have some sad news." Vide began.

Everyone looked around to see if there was anything visibly wrong, and also to see everyone elses reactions to the "news."

"So. As you can see only Vilde and I are standing here right now. Usually, Noora is up here with us. Unfortunately, Noora is home right now packing her things...Noora has decided to move to London."

A hush fell over the room.

"We know it sounds crazy- especialy because it is the beginning of the school year, but we are very supportive of Noora and her decision. Of course, as the head-leader of this club- we are going to have to make some changes to accomodate for her absense." Vilde said. It was hard for me to belive that she was supporting Noora, she seemed pretty upset.

"So. First off, we want to throw a going away party for Noora- she deserves it. She's such an amazing person and we are going to miss her shining face so so much." Chris said.

"Second! Vilde and I are going to need some help running the club! We know that it's early in the year, but we will be accepting applications to become leaders! Even if this is your first year in the club, you are still welcome to apply! Also, whatever grade your in doesn't matter- we just need help! Haha!"

"Chris and I haven't decided yet how many applicants we will accept. We kinda figured the more people to split up work between the better! So please! Email us if you seem interested!"

-
I thought about it as I peddled home, and after thinking about it for a bit I decided to make it tomorrows problem.