||7||

Isak's POV:

I saw Jonas eating a slice of cheesy bread as I walked into the school cafeteria. I plopped down next to him, sighing.

"How's it going bro?" Jonas asked through bites of his cheesy bread.

"Good...good. Just tired. Actually I wanted to ask you something.." I began.

-

"Yes!! Of course!!" Jonas responded after I explained it all. "Dude, 100% this is fate. You've got to do this."

"Well...I don't know. I feel like-"

"Shut the fuck up, man. You've got to do this. Hell, I'll send in the application for you."

"Uhhh..."

"Give me your laptop. I'm filling out your application." Jonas demanded reaching out his hand.

I handed it to him. I needed a friend like Jonas in my life. Sometimes even when I know that I want to do something- I need someone to push me along. Jonas is my person.

-

Two days after Jonas sent in my application I got an email that I had made it into the last round of the application process. I had to meet up with Vilde, Noora, and Chris for an interview. I was really nervous, but I did it.

-

I thought my interview went really well. Chris, Noora, and Vilde said they would let me know by next Tuesday. I started to become insane- I was checking my email every day!

"Chill, Isak. They are going to email you." Magnus said.

"I know. It's dumb I probably just didn't get it. It's whatever."

"Isak. Honestly, I bet you did. Just chill. It'll come. Whatevers happens, happens."

-

Right before bed that night I checked my email. I opened it up...

"Hi Isak,

We want to thank you so so much for applying..."

I started to get upset. I didn't want to read anymore but something urged me too.

"We loved the interest, dedication, and passion that you showed for this club. Because of that... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ISAK!!!! YOU ARE
NOW ONE OF THE FOUR LEADERS OF OUR CLUB! Wohooo!!!

We are sooooo lucky to have you on our team. We will all meet this Thursday to discuss the fine details and prepare for Monday's meeting."

I could not believe it. For the first time in a while, I went to bed with a smile on my face.

-

"I got it!" I said, running up to Jonas in the hall.

"What-OH! Oh my god dude congrats!" He said bringing me into a hug. "I knew you could do it- well...with my help-"

I pushed his shoulder while jokingly rolling my eyes.

The bell rang and we each went off to class.

****if anyone is reading this! I SWEAR the evak stuff is coming. I decided I wanted to have some build up so that when it did happen we were all worthy, but trust me- this is killing me too. But I swear! it's coming. I'm sorry.***