||11||

Isak's POV

I biked to club and got there early. When I walked inside the YWCA I saw Even sitting alone at a table. Why was he here so early? I thought to myself. Nonetheless, it made my heart flutter to see him. I sat down next to him giving him a slight scare. "Fuuuck, don't scare me!" He said in a quiet scream. "Sorry.." I mumbled, not sorry at all.

I put my head down on the table as if it were my pillow, facing Even. I pretended to fall asleep and shut my eyes while he continued to sit there doing some homework. In my head I was imagining what it would be like to fall asleep and wake up to his precious face. Each time I opened my eyes I would stare at him. The best part is that he would stare right back at me. His eyes made my heart stop.

-

"Oh shit." Even mumbled, sitting closer to me than ever before- with Chris and Vilde at the other end of the table, disucssing something that also had nothing to do with club.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My moms car brokedown."

"Oh shitt...is she okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. She's fine. It's just that she can't pick me up from club- it's all good though- I can walk."

"Does your mom usually drive you?" I asked a little confused seeing as he was a senior, and I don't know- I just assumed his mom wouldn't drive him places anymore.

"Ha..yeah she does. I don't like driving." He said slightly blushing- as if his choice to not drive embarrassed him. "It's all good though, I don't live that far."

"Yeah, I know-" 

"You...know?" Even said, with a slight smirk.

Shit. What did I just say out loud. I felt my face blushing, that was such a fuckup I didn't know how to hide it.

"You know where I live?" Even asked again, still smiling.

"Shut the fuck up-" my face continuing to redden. I fixed my beanie and pulled up my hood. "That's not what I meant. I just-"

"You what? Googled me?"

Yes.

"Oii go fuck yourself. I was going to ask you if you wanted to ride home on my bike with me, but now I'm not feeling as generous."

Chris and Vilde were still deep in conversation, so I didn't feel bad that Even and I stopped paying attention years ago.

"Aw! Was little Isak going to give Even a ride!?" He said while clapsing his arm around mine and gently rubbing his thumb up and down my arm.

See this is what I mean! Is this fliritng?! What the fuck!

"Shut the fuck up, Even!" I said, playfulling pushing him away and readjusting my beanie for the second time.

He pouted. Again, flirting?! I couldn't look at him pout, even if he looked so cute doing it. "Even," I playfully whispered, "Do you want me to give you a ride home?"

It's funny. For some reason, Even made every bone, muscle, and cell in my body ache for him. But, I was able to talk to him. He made me feel so alive and excited.

"Isak!" He screamed in a playful way, mimicing crazy bride when being proposed to, or teenage girls getting a puppy. He grabbed my hands in his and looked at me in the eyes, "Isak, I would love to ride home with you."