The Reunion

Craig

My little sister, Selene Allison Mabbit, is my tour manager and she has been for the last few years. Her and Max dated a bit but when she found out his ex girlfriend was in town and he was with her. She dumped him because she knew he would end up back with her and leave my baby sister behind. I've tried so hard to make her forget about everything but she's still so sad and this happened a year ago. Max is still in love with Selene but she isn't ready to forgive him for what happened.

Max and Selene did go out and have a nice dinner date with a friend of his. They actually came home smiling. They both went into the back lounge and talked for hours, I thought they would never come out. Since that night Max has been with her constantly but she won't say yes to him when he asks her back out. I just don't know what we are going to do with these two. They love each otter to much to let something so stupid come in between them.

"Selene, what are you going to do today while we are preparing for our show?" I asked her.

"I actually have a doctors appointment. I haven't been feeling well the last two months." she said.

"well I hope all is well baby sister."

"thanks big brother. I love you and will see you in about three hours." she says walking out the door.

Selene

I can't believe this is happening. That night wasn't supposed to have this happen. What am I going to do? I need to call someone but I can't call Craig he will know when and who this happened with. Can't call Max he'll try and get with me again, and my parents won't be any help. This is one of those moments I need a girlfriend to talk to about anything and everything and she will understand and know what to do.

I am just going to tell Max after the show is done tonight. He has the right to know even if I think this is all just a big mistake.

I found out about half an hour before the show that two different bands were going to be performing with us. Pierce the Veil and Bring Me The Horizon. We have been on tour with BMTH before and I know If they are here so is their sound tech, Katie Marie Alexander. She is the only other girl that tags along with a band that isn't dating anyone. Although she did date my brother for a while. I don't remember why they broke up exactly but I try really hard not to get involved in my brothers personal life. About six months after they broke up Craig got married a had a beautiful baby girl with his wife. I love my brother and his daughter but I have never really been fond of his wife.

I came home to find the bands in my living room. Katie came up to me saying that we needed to talk and I was so scared the look on my face gave it away. We went into my kitchen. "Selene I had to talk to you cause I was so uncomfortable in there. I heard your brother say that he and his wife are not doing so well and that she is in the hospital. Your niece is safe with your parents but I wasn't sure if he told you. Plus I think I still like him. And the singer for Pierce The Veil." she says to me trying not to fall over.

"Katie it's ok I know about her being there. She told him that it was his fault because he wasn't with her and their daughter. Se told him that she's not sure that it is going to work out if he doesn't stay at home with her every once in a while." I said. Craig loves her but she is more clingy then anyone he has ever been with. "is he really going to be ok with that?" she asks me while I am thinking of my brothers soon to be failed marriage. I snap right back to reality. "umm I guess he is going to be ok with that. I mean he's more focused on his daughter and on my issues with Max and I." I responded. My brother came into the kitchen with a weird look on his face and I knew that he knew what was going on. I quickly left and went into my bedroom. Laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.