Chapter 1

*BANG*

I literally feel my goosebumps jump out of my skin and my eyes out their sockets, although I was hardly looking. The main character in the film I was watching, Tom, just got shot by the possessed little girl.

Okay that's just creepy. When does the main character even get shot these days anyway?

A knock from my door stirs me up from my thoughts, "Chelsea?" My little brother whispers, probably wondering if I'm asleep. He walks in, looking down, as if to be ashamed of having a nightmare.

"Bad nightmare?" I ask and he nods and I scoot over in my bed for him to pop in, he does this quite often. But I don't really mind, after watching that fücked up movie I could really use some cuddles..

"I'm gonna miss you" he says while yawning,

"its only a few weeks remember" I try to comfort and give him a kiss on the head. He ends up just falling asleep after 5 minutes in my room, thank god he doesn't snore. He's 11 so I guess that's the age when you get told all the scary stories in school.

Today was high school graduation, we were all in our robes and hats celebrating after finally being let out of school after very long 6 years. After it I went to a small restaurant with Thomas and mum to celebrate. I didn't want anything off my mum like all the other kids did, they didn't care about how much money they got. For me the best prize and the only prize I wanted was getting the 'student of the year' and the 'best exam results of the year' awards.

Tomorrow me and my best friend, Katie, are going on holiday for 3 weeks to celebrate finishing school, we were going to invite all our friends but we thought best if its just us. Katie is more the party type girl, not really the one man kind, my mum likes her because she's known her and her family since we were little, but shes not liking how she's turning out, but I love her and she can't change my bestfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*beep beep beep* *beep beep beep* *bee-*

I press my alarm off and slowly, I mean slowly, get myself to wake up. I remember Thomas coming into my room last night with a nightmare so I turn myself over to find he's not there. I checked the time, 9:05am, most of my family were usually up at this time. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a shower.

I quickly brush my teeth and go back to my room to try make my appearance look better and to get changed. After putting a thin layer of foundation and a bit of powder, I do a thin stroke of eyeliner and then mascara. I put a bit more effort in today since we are going to Ibiza, yes I know that's party central right there but their beaches are gorgeous and there is so many sights to see. so I'm just going to spend my time relaxing, and just to please Katie i'll go out once, and only once. I quickly blow dry and give the top of my hair a quick straighten. My waves hit my waist line, cascading down in their boring way.

I put on the outfit I laid out last night, which was a pair of light washed-out jeans, a white t-shirt and brown sandals, I quickly grab a big frayed cardigan. I check the time and it's 9:45am, I have to leave in 15 minutes. I go checked my suitcase that will be my wardrobe for the next 3 weeks.