Chapter 2

Just incase you wanted to know who I see the characters as:

Chelsea - Vanessa Hudgens

Chelsea's mum - Paget Brewster

Katie - Laura Vandervoort

Thomas - Max Charles

These are just the beginning people but as the book goes on I shall do this again with more people! (Ps, as you know through out the whole book, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam are obviously themselves..lul)

But anyway, enough of me!

Passport

Money

Sunglasses

Clothes

Shoes

Sun cream

I recite my list of things while looking in my suitcase and carry on bag whilst in the car to the air port, but the London traffic is terrible at this time because people are going to work.

10:15am. We are right on time and will be at the airport in about 20 minutes, if all goes to plan. Thomas is sitting here all snuggled up to me, we've always been close. Mum is driving and on the phone to someone from work.

Pulling up in the airport car park my mum finally finishes her call, not that I minded anyway; she's always on the phone.

"Remember sweetheart," she starts, "don't get tempted to drink and go out because Katie will want to. Boys will just take advantage of you, talking about boys, don't have sex with any man just because you have finished school. Keep your virginity sacred. Leave all the boys there, there. And also.." She carries on talking and giving me advice and I completely take in and agree. I wouldn't do that. I want to keep my body and my virginity to myself until I marry, just like my mother. As we walk into the airport she is sill talking to me and I'm listening but the sound of her small heels is starting to get in the way.

"Oh and before I finish remember to wear sun cre-"

"CHELSEA" okay I recognise that voice like the back of my hand. It's Katie,

"Katie!" I turn round to find her running towards me with the massive suitcase beside her. Well we have that in common, we both pack way too much. She is wearing jean shorts and a very revealing black top.

"Why did I let my daughter go on holiday with her" I hear my mum whisper to herself. Probably hoping I wouldn't hear. I give her a joking glare.

"I was just in line to check in because you weren't here, but never mind cause you are here now!" She sounds so excited and I can tell all that is in her mind is foreign boys,

"I was looking up to places to go last night and there was this beach.. I can't remember what it's called," she curses under her breath making me giggle, "but anyway in the photo was loads of these hot guys, so we need to go there!"

Point proven.

After we check in we say our good byes to my mum and Thomas,

"Don't worry Claire, she's in safe hands!" Katie waves off to my mum before we walk into security.

Our plane is in 20 minutes and we are just looking around the shops at duty-free.

Me and Katie end up going into different shops and say we will meet in 10 minutes. I come across this really nice pair of sunglasses and some sandals which are light blue with a sand coloured strap around the ankle and buy them.

I finally find Katie standing talking to this guy with about 10 bags all over her arms. We are in an airport for crying out loud, I think to myself. I hate how rich she is, well her parents.

After the guy walks away I make eye contact with Katie and she scrambles over to me and hands me like 4 bags.

"I bought these for you cause I know you wouldn't have brought anything like this," she smirks, "but I think they will look really nice on you and you are going to wear them."

I open up the bags to see all different bikinis, in the first one is a light sky blue one with sequins around the outlines, there is the same in white and black. In the next one is a red all-in-one bikini but the whole stomach an back are open except for a line going down the middle, hardly holding them together, might I add. in the next is a plain white bikini with a sort of over lapping material on the top half and the bikini bottoms have a lace out line. Many other bikinis. All so revealing,

"Katie you know I don't wear this kind of stu-"

"But we are on holiday and you promised to be fun! Also they will all suit your tanned skin tone" she says with a true point. My dad was Greek so I have a natural golden tan.

"Also you have massive boobs and they will really comple-"

"Right okay Katie!" I start laughing. "I might wear one." And she's knows she's won. I really don't want to wear them but if I'm on holiday and ill never see anyone from there again. Also I could wear one of the thin cardigans I brought with me so it doesn't give guys the wrong idea. Hell no do I want anyone having that idea.

She smirks and claps her hands just as we hear a call for our planes boarding.