Chapter 7

I don't know where I'm going I'm just speed walking around this house trying to find a door to leave or even Katie if that's possible.

"Chelsea!" I turn in the direction of a voice and when I see the face I'm almost relieved,

"Niall, thank god somebody I recognise" I partly lie, obviously I was glad to see him but I really just want to ask him for a lift home. I mean the hotel.

"I feel the same, everyone is unknown. But everyone is really nice, so what's up?"

"Mind taking me back to my hotel?"

"Has anyone done anything wrong?"

"No, I'm just wanting to go back, quite tired"

~~~~~~~~

We are nearly at the hotel and I can't take it anymore because this car journey seems to be taking years because of traffic, I'd be faster walking.

"Niall do you mind if I just get out because I'd be faster walking?"

"Um, sure Chelsea"

I thank him and run to the hotel. I feel quite bad that I made him leave the party and drive me and then I just get out and run. I'll apologise when I see him.

I run into the lobby and see a few faces looking at me, quite worried and some amused somehow. The elevator door opens and I hop in as well as a guy. Great.

"Bad night?" He asks

"Oh it was great" I say sarcastically,

He chuckles, "same, was at my friends party and then it just got too crowded so I left"

"Well I was at this guys party my friend got us invited to, and then it just got to much so I left" I state as vaguely as possible.

"Ah sounds great" he sighs as the doors "well if you need any comforting my room is 433. 5th floor!" and with that he walks away and the doors close.

I don't really want to go to a strangers room in the middle of the night. That's just asking for it. Anyway I need to just watch a movie and go to bed because that dîck of a guy, Harry, ruined my day and night.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the door slaming open, I raise my hand up to the bedside table and feel around until I find my phone. It's only 3am. I whip the covers off me in annoyance, Katie could have been a little less noisy.

"Katie, its 3 in the morning be quite!" I say whilst opening my door.

"Sorry booobooo!" she exclaims, great shes really drunk.

"Right well let me take you to bed" i say whilst walking to her to grab her arm but she steps back,

"Its fine I've brought a guy back if thats okay, he's in the room right now!" she giggles and runs into her room and shuts the door.

Well at least she has had a good night. The guys offer about comforting comes back into mind and I think about actually going. He seems nice, and doesn't look like a bad guy. So with my desision made, I walk out my hotel room.

He said room 433 right? I'm standing waiting for the elevator to come up to take me to the 5th floor. The elevator bings and the doors slide open. I see a very drunk girl holding onto a guy. Harry.

I scoff and try move past him into the elevator,

"Ah so we meet again" he smirks

"you better just be putting that poor girl back to her bed"

"Or my bed." I winks at her and she giggles.

"Oh, so whats her name?" I challenge. The girl looks up at him with hope, obviously told him her name because. He clenches his jaw and stares me in the eye,