Chapter 6

So I might change that rule I promised myself and go out again. I had such fun that I'm kinda excited to go out again.

I roll myself over too see that it's 10am. I thought it would be later than that to be honest. I fluff my bed so it's close to being neat. Opening the bathroom door to brush my teeth the mirror catches my eye. I'm still in my dress and my make up is still on from last night, because when I got in last night it had to be around 4 or 5 in the morning.

Hangover

I should have a really bad hangover. Wow, I had more drinks than I can count and I don't have a one. Should I be feeling disappointed? I'm happy I don't have one, but in a weird, weird way I kind of wish I did. I don't know why. I go out of my room to find Katie sitting on the kitchen worktop stool with her head in her arms,

"Bad hangover?"

"You don't have one? Jesus Chels you had so much more to drink that me!"

"I know I'm confused myself" I sigh, "Hungry?"

"Yes, I need to eat but I have no energy to make anything."

I decide to call for room service since we both don't have energy to cook. Hangover or not.

"Hello room service"

"Hi, I was wondering if I can have your two biggest breakfast and water" I probably sound so fat

"Of course" I hear him chuckle, "room number?"

"umm, 612"

"okay mam. Bad hangover I'm guessing or just hungry?"

"both to be honest"

10 minutes later there is a knock at the door,

"room service!"

"Ah praise jesus" I hear Katie mumble whilst I open the door,

"ah you don't even look hungover" The guy smiles

"I should be hungover but it's actually my friend whose worse, I'm just hungry" I try to be friendly but my stomach has a tempter when hungry.

"Well I won't keep you both waiting. Your meals and activities will be put in bill for your stay" and with that he walks away leaving a cart that I forgot to look at. It had two plates filled with food and glasses of water.

"So," Katie says whilst finishing the last bit on her plate "want to go to the beach again today then we can go out to this party later?"

"Are you feeling better though?"

"Yeah I'm feeling much better" she smiles.

We both go off to shower and get ready. I don't know what bikini to wear, I can't wear my white one two days in a row, so I'll have to wear one Katie got me. I guess I could were the light sky blue one with sequins around the outlines. it's pretty and not too revealing. I go into the closet to find the bikini whilst spraying deodorant all over me. I like to smell nice, I have a bookshelf of perfumes back home. Most of them the same, because its like my scent. If that makes sense. I throw the bikini on my bed and walk to the mirror to apply my makeup, I'm just going to do it light so I can tan more and its just a waste if I'll have sun glasses on. Getting up to put the bikini on after what felt like only taking 1 minute to do my make up and hair I pick up the bottoms and slide them up my legs. Perfect fit. They aren't too tight to be uncomfortable or too loose just to not look right. The top half looks abit small but I can't tell how it will look, so I clasp it behind my back and pull the almost non-existent straps on. It fits nicely too, tiny bit tight but it will do if I walk with a thigh length cardigan. I rummage through my clothes again to find a white one.