Chapter 8

I just want you guys to know that the places aren't going to be accurate and some of the places they go aren't real. The castle is though, I searched it up! It is really beautiful. Anyway..

You know when you really like someone and they stare at you and it makes you feel all flustered? You start to fix your hair pretending you don't see them?

Well this wasn't that, his gaze wasn't welcoming, it felt like he was trying to dissect but also read me with his eyes. His jaw was clenched to a position I swear it looked like it couldn't budge. All the other boys didn't seem to take notice and they kept firing away with the jokes, I kept trying to make it seem like I was paying attention, but when Harry got up all of us looked over,

"I'm leaving" he half whispers, and with that he walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where to?" The taxi asks us all when we get in

"Chelsea where are you staying?"

"The Crystal Plaza"

"Oh sweet! So are we" Louis grins

"How come we haven't seen you in the restaurant there or anything?" Niall asks

"We normally get food up to our room" I half laugh thinking about all the times we called for room service.

The journey there wasn't long and before I knew it we were jumping out of it and stepping into the elevator.

"What floor Chelsea?" Zayn asks

"60"

"Are you in the other penthouse?!"

"Yeah I am, are you guys in the other?" I grin, so happy they are right there.

"Yeah! Aw that's great! We can have sleepovers and stuff now"

We all burst into laughter, "okay Niall, we'll do that"

I'm so happy they are living right beside me but then I remember the only reason they are there is because of Harry.

"So harry seems to have a lot of hate for you, have you done anything wrong?" They inquire

"No I haven't, the minute I met him he was just.. Off" I can't really think why Harry hated me the minute he lay eyes on me. Because one minute he told me I look like a nun to calling Katie a sl.ut? It just doesn't make sense.

"Usually he just sees a girl and just has sex but he seems to literally hate you"

"Thanks" I sarcastically smile.

We all say our good nights and step into our rooms.

"Katie?"

"I'm in bed" she mumbles

"You still not well?" I say walking into her room to find her sprawled out on the bed with her laptop watching a movie.

"I was asleep the whole day and woke up about an hour ago and feel so much better, I'm watching a movie, care to join me?"

"Sure" and then I jump on the bed and curl up next to her. If she was still sick I would leave her to it but she is fine.

I haven't ever seen the movie but it seems really good but before the end my sleep takes over and then I'm out.

~~~~~~~

Doing what we do almost every morning we are walking to the beach infront of our hotel. Except this time the boys are joining us since we now know we are neighbours.

"This spot seems nice" Katie says, feeling completely better now.

"Yeah this is nice" and with that we all pull out our sun loungers and towels and strip. I'm in the black bikini and Katie is in her pink one whilst the boys are all in trunks. Harry is here, but I'm not talking to him unless he talks to me, so he is at the end of the row next to Louis, then it's Zayn, Niall, me, Katie then Liam. I look over to Katie and Liam and see they are talking. They look really cute.

Light chat passes around everyone as I have to do Niall's sun lotion else he will burn he said. I'm getting really hot so I quickly excuse myself before walking down to the water and jumping in.

I swim a little, not going far out, just by the shore but enough depth for me to swim. I stand up from where I am standing to see I'm just around waist hight depth of water which is fine.

"Most girls don't like getting their hair wet" I look up to see harry swimming around me like a shark.

"I told you I'm not most girls. I don't care if I don't look attractive"

"You did look quite hot swimming I'll give you that" he smirks

"Flattered" I sarcastically remark.

"Your friend knows that Liam has a girlfriend right?" I look over to see her playing with her hair.

"She's just talking with him" I stick up for my bestfriend, though I will tell her later.

"Like a slūt" he scoff

"Excuse me?" Hoping I didn't hear him right. But I know I did, this is Harry.

"She's playing with her hair and sticking her boobs out in that tiny material!" He raises his voice as if he the only reason he started talking to me was for an argument.

"Well at least she doesn't take advantage of people when they are drunk! It's not her fault she is the way she is! Not everyone's backgrounds are perfect mr hypocrite!" I half scream

His stare hardens, "I was born into a rich family." He shrugs, "so what was so wrong with her background? Mum a prostitute? She taking in the family tradition?" He laughs. I swear my face is as red as a tomato with rage.

"When she was younger she got raped! so her mum disowned her for her own reputation and sent her off to her dad who she never met before! She was living in depression for so long because of the event and her mum! You have no heart to be able to say that, do you? You are cold Styles, I don't see why we keep arguing or even talking because you deserve none of those lovely guys over there! You are awful inside out and if you had such a perfect life then there is nothing for you to be taking out on me? Why me! What have I done!" I stop myself before I go any further as I see his jaw clench and before turn around I swear I see tears threatening to spill. Sure I was completely bitter to him, but he did deserve that, and talking about Katie pushed me over the line, even if he asked about my background I would be angry and probably I wouldn't answer him, but Katie was a step to far. But what did I say bring those tears? What did I do to bring the hate. As much as I want to know I don't want to ever talk to him again because a man so cruel, a man so heartless to treat his friends and girls like dirt, makes anger as strong as lightning start within me because no one deserves to live with that. He just needs to learn his lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys that it's short, I have been busy with so much and it pained me not to write but I've done it now and I'm tempted to write a double update or update early tomorrow! Ill try my best! Don't forget to vote and follow please, remember its only chapter 8, only the beginning ;)

Lots and lots of love munchkins!