Chapter 9

It's been a day since Harry and I's argument.

I saw him quite a lot yesterday but we didn't talk, I only felt is eyes on me. Scanning me to see if I was going to give in and apologise or something of that sort.

Today me, Katie and the boys, even Harry, are all going to spend the day together.

We planned it out: first we are going to lunch at a restaurant, then we are going on a tour bus of the town then go home and get ready to go out tonight because we are all going to some club the boys recommended. We decided to meet outside our rooms at 1 o'clock, and it's 12:30 right now.

Just as I finish in my bathroom, which consists of showering, brushing teeth and hair, and applying some makeup, I go into my room to see an outfit laid on my bed with a note.

Although I'm only in my room I decide to make an outfit for you today, hope you like it! Love Kat

I look down at the outfit to see sky blue vans, light washed-out jeans and a white slightly cropped top. It was a really nice outfit. Not exactly my choice of outfit though. I quickly put it on and checked the time. 12:50. Still ten minutes, but as soon as I checked the time there was a knock at the door.

"Chels can you get that, I'm just putting on my clothes!"

"Okay Katie!" I say walking out of my room. As I approach the door I hear conversation knowing exactly who it is.

"Hey guys you are 10 minutes early" I laugh, letting them walk in.

"Well it doesn't take us that long so we decided to just come now, you know we are only next door" they smiled and we all sat down on the couch.

"Katie is just getting changed, you guys hungry for lunch?" I ask

"Yes really hungry"

"Where are we actually going to eat?"

"This place called 'maloys' was really good when we went the other night" Zayn smiles as he seems to remember the food he had.

"Where's Harry?" I've just noticed he isn't here.

"He has a meeting or something so is going to meet us at maloys" Louis says

We just keep chatting about random things when Katie pops out of her room, "ready?"

"Katie we were waiting on you" Liam laughs and we all join in.

"Well excuse me for caring what I look like" she backfires. There is a whole load of 'ooohs' and 'burn' as we go to the elevator.

As we wait in the elevator I've come to the conclusion that this is just the way Harry is. Maybe I'm being to tough on him because this is the way he is but I doesn't give him the right to be so outstandingly harsh. So after my thoughts, I've decided I will not talk to him until he talks to me, yes I know I have said this before many times but I mean it this time. I'll try keep my distance. And if he says anything rude I will just simply walk away. Simple. I think. But I feel the need to apologise for my rudeness but I don't want to cave in, damn I'm stubborn.

"Chelsea, are you away in the clouds today?" Niall smirks

"Just thinking"

"About what?"

I try to make a lie, "the food we are about to eat. I'm starving" well that was an awful lie.

"You're weird" he chuckles.

~~~~~~~

I had to give them it the food was amazing so we all decided on deserts. I'm having the chocolate fudge cake in fudge sauce with strawberries and cream. I see Harry finally come into the restaurant and take the only vacant seat which is beside me.