Chapter 4

Stepping into the elevator i finally let out my breath I was holding at the reception.

'What should we do first?" I turn to Katie,

"We should go to the beach and just relax for a while, get some fresh air"

"And some sun" she adds in. "Hey you should wear one of your new bikinis!"

"I've got my own as well you know, just let me wear my white one today" I liked my white bikini, it was plain but had a frill edge on the top and bottoms and the bottoms also were high waisted.

Katie insisted on opening the door, so I had no choice but to hand her the key. She did the swiping action which made the door click.

The decor was white-cotton, with a cream sofa to contrast. It is beautiful. The crisp white wood floors made you want to stay here instead of the beach. We literally starting running towards the bedrooms, I being the faster runner made it first and immediately choose it as my own for the next 3 weeks. The kingsize bed did not overpower the room but blended. The white sheets and the thousands of white, pastel coloured pillows had this hotel yet homely feel. A grin etched its way onto my face and I took in the rest of the surroundings. There was a door to my right so I went to open it, it was my en-suite; marble floors, a huge open shower, a sink and most importantly a toilet. I glanced in the mirror above the sink and nearly screamed. My face was glowing red from excitement and my hair was everywhere. I shrugged and continued to explore. Beside the bed was another door and I already guessed it was a closet. Slowly walking towards it I grabbed at the door and swung it open. I gasped. I expected a beautiful closet but it's a walk-in-wardrobe. It wasn't huge but it could fit at least twice the amount of luggage I had.

"ISN'T. THIS. AMAZING" Katie shrieked and burst into my room, we ran to each other and squeezed each other so hard and began laughing frantically. You'd think we were mad.

"Let's call room service and go sit on outside, you know since we've got a roof room" Katie shrieked again and ran for the hotel phone. I just stood there, because I completely forgot we had a roof room. I went into my suitcase, grabbed my camera and ran after Katie.

Katie was talking on the phone on the roof whilst I took in the view. It was beautiful I started snapping pictures of the infinite sea before us. But then something caught the side of my eye, we had our own infinitely pool. This could not be any better.

"Chels, what ice cream do you want?"

"Um, I'll have strawberry" she recited my order into the phone and then asked for two piña coladas which are my favourite drink. Besides vodka and coke.

We sat on the sun loungers on our balcony whilst eating the delicious ice cream given by a guy who tried to chat up Katie, but at least she doesn't throw herself around that much and does have morals. Coming from grubby London a beautiful island is a change, even the wind is hot but not humid, the sky is clear but still looks full and the people are practically naked but don't look sleezy. Everything was beautiful. But if the parties in London were already quite full on, how was this going to be? The party central of the world?

It was coming to 4 in the afternoon but it looked still like morning so we decided to go to the beach and relax down there even though we could stay in this hotel room for eternity.

"Are you going to wear one of the bikinis I got you or your own?" 

Even though I some how feel more confident and not as shy once we got here, (I think it was the hotel) since its still the first day I want to wear my bikini at least once.

"Mine today" I said with a shy smile, trying to ignore her roll of the eyes, but she kept her mouth shut. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wow, this is way to hot" Katie said, trying to fan herself with her hand. She should be wearing more sun cream, at first she didnt want to put any on, until I pinned her down and did it for her. She would be angry if she went red. I was already tanning by the minute but left a thin layer of sweat building up on my body. 

"You are so lucky you don't burn" 

"You hardly burn Kat, its just a glow. Plus it only stays for a few days then turns into a faint nice tan so don't worry about it. Just put more sun cream on" I presuaded by holding out the bottle to her. She sighed then grabbed it and started applying.

When she started her back she could hardly do it and it was burning quite badly. I let out a small giggle as she huffed and puffed to get it on her back.

"Do you want some help with that?" A voice asked, we both turned our heads a guy with blonde hair, the fringe quiffed up slightly, held up by the slight but pleasant wind. His eyes were a nice shade of blue and had a friendly smile upon his face. It was one of the guys from the plane.

"uh y-yeh, that would be nice thanks" Katie returned the smile and laid down on her stomach he came over and sat above her and took the bottle. As he started applying, a guy came up to him. I recongised him from the plane aswell,

"Whatcha doing there Niall?" He asked

"Just giving a helping hand, saw she was struggling" he chuckled and Katie's cheeks immdiately blushed to a dark red. I let a giggle escape my lips because she actually was struggling.

"Oh, do you need your back done too?" The new guy turned around to look at me. 

"No, I dont burn" I said shyly not wanting to come off as arrogant.

"I see that" He looked quite embarrassed but I understand he was just trying to be nice so I gave him a friendly grin. 

The guy doing Katie back finally finished and got up to speak,

"I'm Niall, and this is Louis" Louis gave a wee wave in our direction

"We came with a few other mates and are staying in a hotel right here so we might see you guys around"  Louis grinned

"Yeah see you's around" I nodded in snyc with Katie. 

The waved again and walked off

~~~~~~~~

ohhhh chatper 4 and I'm already v excited about this. Is that normal? Remember to vote and follow because that would mean the world to me!