Chapter 5

Kuroo whipped around to glare at Kenma's mother, however deciding it better to keep his mouth shut he turned back to Kenma and smiled.
"You ok?" The blond stayed still, answer interrupted by a nurse walking into the room.

"You are allowed to leave, make sure you sign out at the desk."

Everyone except Kenma thanked the nurse, as he just nodded. Kenma slid off of the chair. Following the others out of the bright room, almost walking into the doorway had Kuroo not redirected him.

"Careful."

"You still don't have a shirt on, it's very distracting." Kuroo chuckled, amused by his innocence.
"Like what you see?" Kenma blushed furiously.
"Our mothers are right in front of us." He whispered angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once back home it was almost 5am, the sun peaking over the hills. Kenma saw no point in going back to sleep and played soundlessly on one of his handhelds.

"Kenmaaaa, you need to sleep."

"I did." Kuroo raised his eyebrows, the younger boy responded by rolling his eyes with a huff. He shuffled closer to where the raven had sprawled down. Gently settling next to him using one of his hands to mess with Kuroo's hair, making sure not to hurt himself again.

"Are you gunna put a shirt on?"

"You love it really." Kenma playfully threw a pillow at kuroo's face, receiving a lighthearted 'mean kitten' from his boyfriend. Kuroo was content watching him tap away at his games and said no more on the subject.

The younger boy was so absorbed in his game that he didn't notice the soft, subtle snores emitting from Kuroo. Until he moved his hand a little too quickly and felt a sharp stab of pain, it wasn't the yelp that woke him up but the sudden movement of accidently being kicked in the stomach.

Wrapping his arms around Kenma's waist he lifted his head up.
"Are you alright?" Kenma shifted so he was lying down and nuzzled into his chest.
"I suppose I'm ok."

Honestly he wanted a break or a breakdown both would be equally helpful. The break would have to last much much longer than the breakdown. He didn't mean a break as in a holiday, but a break from living for a while. Maybe forever.

Also, R.I.P Chester Bennington. You shall be missed. Love from a major fan.