Indefinable Bonding

Hey all,

I have to clear many doubts about this story, so I was suppose to update the second part of this story soon. I think this update may clear your doubts.

** Inside Pragya’s Wardrobe **

Abhi’s POV

I hugged her close from the back “You look beautiful Pragya” I whispered and kissed her earlobe. To my surprise I saw her lips crept with a smile.

I don’t know why but it felt really nice to see her smile, but suddenly her expression changed to confusion. Her eyebrows shrank together and her eyes gestures ‘What?’

I looked clueless and she snapped her finger to bring me back to sense.
“You tied the dori. Where were you lost Abhi?” she asked me and at that moment only I realized that I was just daydreaming about being close with her and kissing her.

She looked little awkward yet her smile managed the situation. She excused herself and left out the wardrobe.

I stood there cursing myself to think about my PB in such way. I don’t know what attracted me towards her and what made me to forget that she was my elder brother’s wife. She was special to me but I shouldn’t think her in such way which may embarrass her trust on me.

I came out of the wardrobe and saw her standing near the mirror table, I slide my head and noticed what she was doing.
The reality which I should make my mind and heart to understand was infront of me.

She was filling her hairline with Kumkum in the name of my brother. When my mind agreed with the ashamed factor of thinking my bhabhi in a desired way, but my heart said ‘Your brother doesn’t care about her then what is wrong in giving her the happiness she longs for

The struggle between the mind and heart will definitely makes me go mad. I brushed out the thoughts and looked her.
“You come down Bhabhi, I will wait for you in car” I said and left the room because this room was giving ideas to my disobedient mind and heart.

After few minutes she came down, holding her mobile and a small clutch cum hand purse in her hand. She flashed a smile and it didn’t reach her eyes. I smiled back and opened the door for her.

She chuckled and seated inside the front passenger seat and closing the door for her, I came and sat in the driver seat.

I ignited the engine, and we started out from the mansion. I had decided where and all I have to take her and also what and all I have talk with her. Preparing myself, I started talking to her.

“So where you wish to go now PB?”
“Abhi, you said that you're taking me out, now why are you asking me?”

“That I have planned, but first as per your wish”

“Hmmm Mandir?”

“I knew that you would say this. Ok Bhabhi we will go there”

As she wished I took her to Mandir and I could see my Bhabhi differently. She was smiling yet her eyes convey that she wasn’t happy. While she was praying infront of the idol too I can sense her shivering of sorrows.

After talking about her visits to Mandir and her prayers, specially talking about the Pandit in the Mandir, we departed from there and I took her to the college where she was working as a guest lecturer. The only place she feels herself.

“Why to work as a guest lecturer? You can continue working here right?” I asked with expectation.

“No, Karan doesn’t like me working here. Papa ji only got permission from him and I'm working here temporarily”