Last Part - New Journey With Biwi

Hi,

Started this story with many reviews and criticism and finally we reached the last part of this story. Thank you all for supporting this story line and without you all, this story is never possible for me.
Thanks once again!!
Warning: May contain mature content

Thanks once again!! Warning: May contain mature content

Let’s get into the story,

Marriage between Abhi and Pragya was like another promise of their life to be support each other, love each other and lead a happy life. Facing more ups and downs in their life, finally they got married and happiest thing is that they didn’t find a single thing to upset or regret in their relationship. For Abhi, Pragya is always the same girl he admired, desired and loved! For Pragya, Abhi is always the same boy who had changed her life into heaven of love.

After completing all the rituals of married couple it was time to lead them to their room. Daadi had taken Pragya to Abhi’s room. They were settled in Abhi’s farm house, the one house which Abhi owned in India. He thought that he would never get back to India with the only reason; he doesn’t want to hurt or disturb Pragya. But destiny has something else in stores. It brought them together as they both are destined for each other.

Pragya’s POV

Today is the unforgettable day in my life; once again I became Dulhan and this time without any doubts or confusions. I was wholeheartedly happy to become his wife. Abhi, I still remember those days when I met him during my first marriage. The first person I got close in Karan’s family, but I never imagined that he would become the only close person in my life.

Pushing all my past worries apart, I finally came into his room. Daadi guided me here and said me to wait for his arrival. I didn’t visit his farm house much, and especially I didn’t enter his room before. So until he comes, I thought to take a short trip inside his room.

The room has lots of our photo frames. He madly loves to capture each moment which he felt blessed with me. And yes the room has decorated with scented candles and floral arrangements for our Suhaagraat. The walls are of black and white, maybe half white and black combination. Since it was just a vacation house for him, he didn’t arrange any personal things inside. In the side of the room there is a closet, maybe the changing room attached with washroom.

I stood near the window, feeling the chill breeze and losing myself in the delighting night. I hugged myself, rubbing my arms sensing the chillness, both from the AC and the cooling air from outside.

Living the moment, I forgot to notice the room was getting locked silently by my man, my Abhi! I felt his presence and he was nearing me. I smiled inwardly, by knowing that he was doing this to see my surprised look. I don’t want to spoil his excitement, after all this was the exciting night we expected for a long.