Vanishing Our Loneliness

It was almost past evening; Pragya didn’t turn from the meeting she went for

It was almost past evening; Pragya didn’t turn from the meeting she went for. This made Abhi to get tensed. She was new to Australia and she doesn’t get anyone to guide her. Abhi was restlessly waiting for her in the home.

Abhi’s POV

She was new to Australia; I shouldn’t have let her go alone to the meeting. How she would manage to return back? Or is the meeting didn’t go well, so that she was not turning up back home? Let me call her first.

I tried calling her but she wasn’t attending my call. I don’t know why but I could feel that she wasn’t fine.

It will be better that I go there directly, I want to make sure whether she was fine or not. I immediately took the car key and approached to the main door. That is when I heard door knocking sound. I opened it to see my soul back.

She gave a weak smile and entered inside the home. “I'm sorry, the mobile was in silent” she said pouting by saving herself from my rant.

“Why it took this much time for you to return back, any problem?” I asked her impatiently, because still I can feel that she wasn’t fine. And I was right, her face turned pale by hearing my question.
Something has definitely happened because of that she was late to home.

“No… No problem at all! I was little tired as the session was a bit long” she replied without looking at me.

“Look at me and say Biwi, are you fine?” I asked her pulling her arms towards me.

She bends her head down and I understood that something had made her to be upset. After putting my stress of words she finally said me that she met Karan in the meeting. I asked her to get freshen up and prepare dinner for me. She would get distract if she concentrate on something which was for me.

Meeting Karan had shaken her little. I immediately called Purab regarding Karan visiting for the conference at Australia.

“Hey Purab, Can you check and share the information, why Karan was here at Educational trust conference meeting?”
(Can you wait for a moment Abhi; I will check and tell you immediately)

After waiting for a moment, Purab called me back sharing the information.

(Hey Abhi)
“Yes Purab, tell me”

(Actually Karan has already ventured his charity investments with TSM Trusts, so that was the reason he was invited for the educational trust conference meet)

“It means he came here in the representation of TSM Trusts, but he doesn’t own it. Actually it was Tanu’s father Trust. Don’t you feel any coincidence in it?”

(Definitely, the invitation was given to Mr. Rajiv Mehta, but Karan deliberately came to attend the meeting. Is that to meet Pragya di?)