Epilogue - Best Biwi

Thank you so much for supporting this story and your appreciation gave me the dosage to continue this story. And finally we are here for the epilogue

 And finally we are here for the epilogue

Abhi’s POV

It was Sunday, and I was having my peaceful sleep. Biwi went to meet her parents home. She would be back by evening only.

I'm set free to have my morning sleep. No! It is going to be interrupted soon. I felt someone getting inside the room.

The tingling sound of her bracelet informed me who that was! I smiled and suppressed it, so that she could come inside and I could let know why she was entering inside the room as thief.

I felt her presence near me, close to me. And then I felt she was taking my one arm, and settling near me.

I hugged her close to my chest and she kissed my chin.

“If my Biwi sees us like this, then I'm sure there would be third world war!” I said her

“I have checked, she will come here by evening only” my partner in crime informed me

I opened my eyes in excitement “Really?” I asked her pretending like I don't know that

“Do you think I would lie to you?” she asked

“So darling! My Biwi was not in home, what plan next?” I asked her excitedly

Long drive or lunch at roof top restaurant!” she suggested me.

“Awesome idea darling! You get ready I will be down there within half an hour” I said her getting up.

She kissed my cheek “That was so cool! Love you”

I kissed her “Love you too”

I went inside the closet to get ready.

POV ends…

Pragya’s POV

I was bored at my home, its been three days I came here. I don’t know how Abhi was managing there. I don’t stay away this long before. Papa wasn’t fine, so only I came here.

Today Sunday, I know very well Abhi would try to do something without my knowledge, why not give him a sudden surprise.

Abhi, here I'm coming, let me check whether you keep up your promise or… Wait a minute, what if he violates the promise? No he won’t do that.

Even though I want to check it. Let me start to Mehra Farm house.

POV ends…

Abhi got ready and got down from his room, he was standing in the living room.

“Come soon darling it is getting late” Abhi shouted

“I'm coming. I have to get ready beautifully right!” his partner in crime stepped down from the stairs.

They both shared a hifi and headed towards to the entrance to face the shock of the life.

Pragya was standing there furiously, and her face was red in anger.

“Biwi, you? Here? Suddenly…” Abhi stammered seeing her suddenly

He turned to his partner in crime “You said she won’t be coming!” he whispered to her

“I don’t know how she came! Maybe she would have guessed about you” she murmured to Abhi

“I know, you will do like this only! I shouldn’t have believed your promise!” Pragya said furiously nearing them,

Both of them jerked back seeing her storming on them.

“You're thinking wrongly, I was coming to meet you only, along with her. You know how much I'm missing you” Abhi said holding Pragya’s shoulder.

“Yes, we are coming to meet you only!” she said to Pragya

Aditi, you can’t lie to me” Pragya sternly said

Abhi closed his eyes in defeat “Fine! We planned for Long drive or roof top restaurant. It wasn’t her mistake anymore. I only asked her” Abhi said defending Aditi

Pragya poked his chest “Enough of taking your daughter’s side. She isn’t still a kid, she is 10 years old, and I know very well she would have given the idea of it. You have your exams tomorrow and you're planning for outing?” Pragya said.

Within few seconds, Aditi digs herself into Pragya’s embrace,
“How Mama? You easily guess me and Papa’s activities?” she asked looking up at her Mother.

“It is a magic Aditi! It's a spell over me! And on you too” Abhi said back hugging Pragya, resting his chin over her shoulder.

Yes, Magic. And its name is LOVE! I love you both and you guys are my world, my soul, my breath and you both are everything of mine. So I can guess your every pulse of life” Pragya said kissing Aditi’s forehead, and cupping Abhi’s cheek.

Abhi leaned down kissing Pragya’s nape and covered both the girls into his secure embrace. “My Biwi is the best”

Aditi kissed Pragya’s cheek “My Maa is the best!” competing Abhi’s compliment.

Both of them pouted while Pragya hugged both as her life was complete only because of them.

Happy Ending

With love,
Abhigya