Chapter 12

Sasuke's POV

"You're lying..." I said barely above a whisper, my legs becoming weak resulting in my sword slipping out my hand.

I was so shocked that I didn't even hear my sword make contact with the ground.

Is she being serious?

I slowly looked up and stared at Tera for any signs of her possibly lying to me.

When I found none I mentally scoffed.

I don't know anything about her except her name... How will I know if she's lying or not?

"Call off your team." She said reminding me of the others.

"That's enough." I told them and they stopped and appeared behind me seconds later.

Suigetsu obviously didn't like it that I ordered him to stop, but I don't go back on what I say.

Both sides were visibly exhausted by their battle, but I didn't care about that at the moment.

"Is what you said the truth?"

I wanted to make sure.

I also wanted to know why I never met her, or if there's others out there.

"I'm telling you the truth Sasuke. If you have further questions, I won't answer them. A deal is a deal, but if you want to know so badly then I suggest going to a man named Donzo Shimura. He'll tell you absolutely everything upon hearing my name. I do ask you not to kill him." She said picking up my sword and giving it to me.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Why can't I kill him?" I asked grabbing my sword from her hand.

She sighed hearing another question come out my lips.

Why does she get so annoyed upon me asking questions? It's almost as if she doesn't want me to know something... Something very important and very much my business.

"Because that's my job." She answered backing up from me.

I narrowed my eyes at her and was about to say something else when she interrupted me.

"No more questions Sasuke. I already said it, deal is a deal." She warned.

I clenched my jaw and released a sigh.

"Fine, but don't think this is over. I'll leave the shinobi alone, but not you Tera." With that said I left with Taka.

Karin and Suigetsu kept bothering me about what all of that was about, but I didn't answer any of them. I was still shocked to hear that there's another surviving Uchiha.

The only reason I actually let her go is because I know I'll see her again. It's strange but I can feel it, but if others find out about her belonging to the Uchiha clan, then they'll search for her for sure, and I can't let that happen.

She's my ticket to the truth.

This is my new goal. Finding more information about Tera. Itachi can wait. If we found information about him once, we can do it again.

~

Amaterasu's POV

Telling Sasuke to find the man named Donzo was the only way for me to be one step closer into knowing how this guy looks like, because once he talks to him, Donzo will surely search for me. It's a huge risk I took, but hopefully it ends up being worth it.

"Was it wise to just let them go?" Asked the captain of the team.

"And what was that about Lord Donzo dying by your hand? He's someone important for the village." Added another shinobi.