Chapter 32

Third POV

"I see everyone's coming back as one." Tera said sensing the emense amount of ninja coming her way.

Kakashi, Sai, Sakura, and Naruto were within those ninja as well...

"It seems to be our only chance to defeat you once and for all." Said the Tsuchikage.

Tera hummed at this.

"How would you know if none if you know any of my weaknesses? My level of strength is also unknown by you guys since your two village leaders here haven't made a single move on me." She reminded.

All the Kage have done was block her moves afraid to provoke her or they get too close that she'll engulf them with flames as well.

They've warned their ninja not to do anything that could cause her to go at them, but they belive they're helping them out by yelling at Tera...

"You don't know what all the five Kage can do when they're together! They're the most powerful shinobi of their village!" A thirty year old Ninja yelled causing Tera to laugh.

"So you're saying a 80 year old man and a 16 year old boy are the most powerful in their villages? Wow! The five Great Nations is so disappointing." She said while laughing.

Tera however didn't care about the ages. This was all part of her plan to provoke the Kage as well as their men.

Emotions is key to this war, and to any battle.

Emotions can help you, but they can also betray you.

The rage that the now 15 people present apart from Garaa were feeling was more emense then the number of ninja coming their way.

"Look at you Amaterasu. You're the same age as me yet you have defeated ninja twice your age, so does age really matter?" Garaa asked calmly.

In response Tera nodded.

"Age is the amount of time you have had to experience things, such as pain, regret, happiness, love, hatred, etc. etc. The list goes on and on, and whether you choose to train for more experience is all depending on the person. The fact that a certain person is gifted or not doesn't change the fact that they must train to get to where they want to be. The amount of training is the only difference, so tell me. How hard have any of you trained? Not how long, but how hard?"

Tera's little speech reminded Garaa and Temari of Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke had an advantage with his Sharingan so he learned jutsu quickly, but Naruto... He had a hard time focusing and would get fustrated when the jutsu wouldn't work for him...

He however didn't give up and trained long and hard, and now look at him... He's stronger than almost every single ninja in this war.

The ninja's answers were cut short when a load of ninja came out of nowhere and threw a bunch of justu at Tera.

They varied from long range to short range justu.

One of the justu however caught her eye...

It was Naruto's justu...

He showed it to her when Naruto insisted in walking her home after her training with Kakashi.

Tera getting distracted got slightly harmed by his justu, but jumped away just in time.

Cursing under her breath she took the cape that was around her off because it was now torn on one of the sleeves.

"Great... This was one of my favorite coats..." She whined still being in character.