Chapter 2

We got in the lunchroom and Maddy headed towards a table at the back of the room. I saw a few people sitting around the table and talking. "This is Katy." Maddy pointed to a girl with black hair and green eyes. "This is Ross." She pointed to a guy with blond hair and wonderful hazel eyes. "And this is Lucas" Now she pointed to a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. "This is Allie!", she said to the others. I sat down on the table and the five of us spent the rest of the break together.

The bell rang and I hurried to get to class on time so I could now sit next to Maddy. After we sat down The teacher started to talk about the middle ages...how I hated history!!! "Allie, can you tell me how the kings where traveling during this time?" I stopped talking to Maddie and started thinking. "Maybe..." I said, I had a blackout. "On their horses with their army." A voice behind me said. I turned around to look at my hero who saved me from the situation. It was a guy with wonderful black hair and shiny blue eyes. We looked at each other as the bell rang and Maddie grabbed my arm and we ran out of the classroom. "Who was that?" I asked Maddy. "...Oh you mean James, he's the one all the girls are crazy about. He has perfect hair, wonderful eyes and he's charming too!" she said dreamily. "It looks like you like him" I said. "He's cute but...can I tell you a secret?" "Sure" I answered. "I like Lucas" she whispered in my ear. "Really? Does he like you too?" "I don't know, but I don't dare to tell him!" she said sighing. "I know that feeling, I know it's terrible. Trust me!"

I remembered, I forgot my book in the classroom, so I ran as fast as possible back to the classroom. I saw the classroom door open. What luck. Running through the hall, I suddenly crashed into somebody. Lying on the floor, I felt a headache already erupting. I blinked a few times before I saw somebody stretching out his hands to help me up. I grabbed the hand and stood up and could now clearly see who I knocked over. It was my hero from the history lesson. "I'm so sorry I forgot my book here and didn't look where I was going!" I said in an guilty voice. "This book?" He gave me my book and smiled. His voice made me feel safe for a reason. "Hey, I'm James. No problem, girls run into me daily!" He said with a big smile on his face. I laughed. "Funny and cute" I thought. "Hey, I'm Allie." I said a bit shy.