Chapter 7

His story wasn't as interesting as I thought. He told me that he once had a girlfriend named Kathrin. James liked her too, so he pinched Ross' girlfriend.

But for an unexplainable reason I didn't believe him. The story was too simple. There was more, I was sure. But I didn't wanna bother him anymore. So I left it the way it was.

The break was over and me and Ross got to our classes. I really wasn't in the mood to stay longer in school than needed...I thought of doing something with Maddy. She probably would anyway rather smooch with Lucas than doing something with me. I can understand her, when you're in love nothing else matters. I didn't see Ross the rest of the day. Maybe he tried to avoid me.

Before my detention I saw James in the hallway and he was walking over to me. As he arrived I said directly: "Ross told me what you did." He immediately ripped his eyes open and then said a little bit too fast: "What?! Don't believe him! He is just telling lies. He is just jealous." "He told me you pinched his girlfriend" i said. "Oh...that's what he told you. Ok. It wasn't exactly pinching his girlfriend. She just liked me more than Ross. But we broke up really early, because she just was too clinging. But I don't wanna think about her, i have you now." He answered smiling. Did he already think of us as a couple?

I knew that James thought of something else when I told him that Ross told me The Story, he just changed the subject too fast. But I didn't want to get involved in all this.

The detention was horrible. I was alone in a class room with a teacher and I had to do French exercises. After the torture was over I went home.

"What The hell where you thinking?! Now your sister missed her friend's birthday Party!" My mom screamed at me angrily. And then I remembered that I promised my mom to take my sis to her friend's birthday this afternoon...shit!

"I got detention, I forget my homework."

"Since when do you forget your homework?!" I was always Moms little Perfect girl who Never made anything wrong...so that must have been a little Shock for her.

My Mom was kinda pissed for The Rest of The Day and didn't say much to me...she acted like she was The Teenager Here...xd

This Night I thought a lot about the story Ross told me...The story was a lie. I was sure. Why would He lie to me? What could be that bad? And then this weird reaction from James. After what felt like 10 hours I finally fell asleep.

When I woke up I didn't feel good...when my Mom came in my Room to Wake me up, she immediately knew that I didn't feel well. So I stayed at home.

The next day I felt a lot better and went to school. On my way to school I met Mandy: "Where were you yesterday? I was worried, but I had a date with Lucas and so I had no time to stop by. I'm really sorry." "No Problem. I was sick but now I'm feeling a lot better. And how was your date with Lucas?" I asked curious. "It was awesome! We had a picnic at a little lake and it was sooo romantic! I just love Lucas' romantic side!!" she said dreamily. "Wow that really sounds great." I answered. "Did you find anything out about James and Ross?" she said just before we arrived at School. "Ross told me that James pinched his ex-girlfriend. But I think there is more to the Story, I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable."-"I think he will tell you the truth when he's ready, I mean he doesn't know you that long so I think the right time will come." she said and we entered the School.

Maddy and I split up, 'cause we had different classes. When I walked up the hall i saw James standing next to the lockers and so I wanted to say hello. When I got closer I saw that he was talking to Ross. So I went a bit closer to hear them but stayed in a spot where they couldn't see me.

"...you know what happens if you tell her. Or should I remind you?! And it looks like you like her, I would be careful if I were you." James whispered. "I won't. But if anything like this will happen to her or anyone else, I will risk it." Ross replied a bit angry. "Good. But this won't happen again so you don't need to worry." James said, now in a calm voice. "I hope so, but I don't trust you. I'll keep an eye on you." Ross said.

Omg! What did I get involved in here?!?

------------------

I'm really sorry for this extremly late update :/ Hope you liked it anyway. So what do you think James and Ross were talking about? ;)

~ Kim <3