Chapter 9

"He would never do that!" Ross said while I hugged Maddy. "Don't believe them...did you even see the 'proof' they were talking about?" I asked her."No...but...but...they were so sure of it!" She said and hugged me back."Just talk with Lucas about it..." Ross said while petting her back."He's sick...or he's just trying to avoid me.""You do not really believe them, do you?!?" Ross asked."I don't know..." She said letting go of me."I think you should trust Lucas." I said, "let's go to class, everything is going to be fine, Sweetie."She deoxidized and we went to class.The rest of the day I tried to distract Maddy. It didn't work... :(

The next day was Friday. I was really excited for my date with James, I really liked him. In school Lucas was still sick so I did something with Maddy and Ross in the break. After school I went home, ate something, helped my sis with her homework and then finally got ready for my date.Then finally the bell rang and James was there. We first took a walk through a park and then went to the theater. He bought us popcorn, the one for couples. And we also took a couple seat. We watch a romance. He was really sweet...we shared popcorn and he held my hand. It was just such a cute evening. Hand in Hand He walked me to my House.When we got to my house we stopped and he looked me in the eyes and said, "This was a really nice evening.", and smiled.

Then he leaned forward and then I felt his lips on mine and I closed my eyes and started kissing him back. He gently pressed me against the wall of the house and we kept kissing. He was actually a really good kisser...well I haven't kissed many guys before...actually only 2. One was my first boyfriend and the second was when we played truth or dare.Then suddenly he pressed me a little too hard against the wall and I felt his hand slipped down my back towards my butt. "James." I said afflicted. I wanted to push him back but before I could do so I heard a voice.

"Allie?" It was Ross' voice. James immediately let go of me."Ross?" I asked, still not seeing him. Then he appeared in front of us. James was now standing beside me, still holding my Hand, like the wanted to mark his territory in front of Ross."Is something going on?" he asked looking at me with a look I couldn't define. "No, I was just taking her home after our date. But that's none of your business. So what the hell are you doing here?" James said before I could answer. I didn't really know how to act in this situation. Should I tell Ross? No...I think I should discuss it with James first. Maybe it was just some kind of mistake or misunderstanding.

"Well, then that's none of your buissness either. Allie is really everything ok?" James looked at me with his shiny blue eyes and so I said: "Yes, eveything is fine. But what are you doing here?" I asked. I was really happy he came, for whatever reason.

"I wanted to talk to you about tomorrow." he said glarring at James. "Really? At this time?" James asked unbelievingly. "Yes. Do you mind?" he answered.

"James, how about you go home and Ross just tells me what he has to say." I suggestet. James looked a bit disappointed but hen he agreed and went home.

Now that James was gone he asked me again:"You're really ok?" - "Yes. Why do you keep asking? I only was on a date with James. What should have happend?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just James...you'll never now what he's up to." What does that mean? "Well anyway, you wanted to talk about tomorrow?" - "Oh right...yes! So what are we going to eat?"

"Really? You came all the way over here to ask what we're gonna eat?" I asked, secretly still more than happy that he came all the way over here. "Uhmm...yes?" This sounded more like a question. "How about we just order a Pizza?" I asked laughing. "That's a really good idea." he said giggling.
It seemed like Ross knew that James would do something...but how? Well for sure he didn't came here to talk about pizza...
"You didn't come to ask about that, did you?" I asked.
"No I just wanted to make Sure everything Is fine. I still wouldn't trust James."
"Well...but we're fine so I think everything is planned...so see you tomorrow." I said.
"Ok. Then bye." He said and left me alone standing in the darkness. Just before he was out of sight he turned around and looked me in the eyes...which was really weird from such a long distance, then he turned his back and I didn't see him anymore.
I went into the house and wanted to go sleep, but I couldn't I had to think about James and what happens all the time. I really needed to talk to him.
After thinking a long Time about all the things that Happend I finally fell asleep .
------
Sry for the extremely late update it's just that I've been getting into an other huge fandom and I was really stressed with school etc :(
~ Kim <3