Chapter 5

This night I didn't sleep well. I had a weird dream about a fox with wonderful fur, I wanted to cuddle him, but he came already towards me. I stretched out my hand to touch him and then all happened very fast; he jumped at me and I fell on the ground. He ripped his mouth open and bit me in my left shoulder and then a big friendly bear jumped out of the wood and ran against the fox and I was free I ran as fast as I could while the blood was covering my left arm. I tripped over a root and fell on the dirty ground, I heard a snarl behind me and then I woke up. I sat vertical in my bed, I usually don't have such bad dreams. I'm not a dream reader but the friendly bear reminded me of Ross...but who was the fox?

At breakfast I told my mom about my dream, but my big brother was sitting at the table and heard everything too. "Haha! Aww, you're scared little baby?" He said in a ironic voice. I hate my brother, he never is serious, that's so annoying! I was sick of my brother so I went to the bathroom and put on some makeup.

I grabbed my bag and closed the door behind me. The sun was shining and I was feeling really happy, 'cause I had yesterday this great date with James. And then I remembered these weird things Ross said about him. I had to ask him today, what he meant.

I only walked 2 minutes and I already saw Maddy waving me from the end of the street. I ran towards her, when I arrived she hugged me. "This Birthday was awkward! It was so boring!"

She looked into my eyes. "How was your day? I hope better than mine." She said and smiled. We started to walk to school. "You won't believe it, hold on... James asked me out, I had a date with him!" "Wow! I'm so happy for you! How did it go?" She asked while she made big eyes. "Well, it was great. I never thought that i would have a Date at my second day at school." - "And? Did you guys kiss?" She asked excited. "No. I'm not that kind of girl who kisses on First Dates"

I told her the story.

As we arrived there I was almost finished. We had 5 Minutes till The First Class started. So I had no Time to finish The Story. I had history. I hate history. Ross, Lucas, Katy and Maddy had other classes. By the way, I haven't seen Ross yet. Yesterday he seemed so distracted.

So I was alone in a classroom full of people I didn't know. Not even James was i this class. I tried to concentrate, but I only could think about James and Ross. I didn't think they'd ever come along. Maybe they had a history and from Ross' reaction, it was sure not a good one. Then finally the lesson was over and I had english, math and gym. Math I had with Maddy and Lucas. Sometimes I saw them changing weird looks, but I didn't thought about it anymore.

In the break Ross still didn't show up. I guess he felt sick and stayed at home. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to hear what he wanted me to hear. So I spend the break with Maddy. "Why didn't you take my call yesterday? Doesn't your phone work anymore?" I asked.

She blushed. "We decided not to tell anyone yet...but you're my best friend. So I think I can tell you. After the awful birthday Lucas called me and we went to the park. After we walked a while we sat down on a bench next to a small lagoon. It was so magical. It was like one of those moments that only exist in movies. We looked in each other's eyes, the moon was shining and we heard the noises of the nature. The perfect moment for a kiss. He thought the same thing and we kissed!" - "OMG!" I almost shouted. "That's...fantastic!!! Why didn't you tell this morning?" "Because I wanted to hear your story about James." she said. "So you two are a couple now?" - "Kinda. We're a secret couple for now." she said and smiled.

---------------

So I hope you like this chapter :) Maddy and Lucas kissed, they are a secret couple now. Ross didn't show up, do you think he didn't for a reason? Comment! Hope you enjoy the story!!! :D <3

~Kim