Guess

Prompt: "The advertisement does not do you justice."

----

Camila Cabello; solo artist, ex-Fifth Harmony member, Cuban and newest member of the Guess model team. Camila was pumped, she was going to be the face of Guess! How freaking cool is that? Anyway, Camila was excited, this was the first time she was actually, like, a model. She'd always assumed Lauren was the only one capable of being a model, what with her killer looks... and galaxy eyes, and her- Nope. Camila was not thinking about her right now.

Camila was actually on her way to her first photo shoot. She was nervous and jittery in the car and her manager just kept rambling that this photographer was amazing and he would do her justice in the adverts and posters. Camila was nodding along, writing rapidly in the small notebook she'd taken to carrying with her when she had car journeys. Nothing better to calm the nerves like a bit of songwriting. The car came to a stop and Camila slowly got out, it was a nice place. Very professional.

She groaned internally, no way she'd fit in here. She was too clumsy not to mention not pretty enough.

'Aye girl don't say that you're obviously stunning. Not as good as me but pretty close.' The voice floated through her mind and gave her a small confidence boost as they made their way inside. It sounded suspiciously like Dinah but Camila still hadn't spoken to any of the girls recently and it was killing her inside.

"Camila. Wonderful to meet you." A man with a camera around his neck shook her hand she grinned back at him.

"Can't wait to get started." She said excitedly. The guy smiled and showed her around quickly before sending her off to hair and makeup for the first round of photos. Then she was to be sent over to wardrobe for her first outfit.

----

It'd been hours. Camila's feet were aching, she hated heels. That's a lie, she likes them. Just not when she's been moving around so little, who knew modelling was standing around, striking poses under hot lights and looking seductive. Camila did not know this. Camila was not impressed with this after the seventh hour.

"Tell me this is the final one." She moaned to her manager. He chuckled and nodded.

"Free after this last outfit." Camila perked up at that and grinned even more when said outfit was brought out. It was a pair of black leather cowboy boots and a leopard fur coat. And that was it. Camila wasn't usually one for such... suggestive looks but dammit she wanted to make her name and if it meant leopard coat, it meant leopard coat! She pulled the coat over her black bra and yellow panties (shut up she got dressed in the dark this morning).

She was pulled over to a new set and organised on the bed. It took ages, like literal years until the photographer found the perfect angles and lighting.

"Final shots Camila! Answer the phone, look hot, don't look at me!" The photographer yelled and Camila smirked as she did as was asked, over and over again. "Awesome! I think we got it all!"

Camila jumped up on the bed, letting the coat fall open as she threw her hands in the air and her head backwards.

"Finally!" She yelled, scampering off the bed and into a dressing room to get dressed. She emerged in a baggy grey hoodie and her jeans. "This is better. No more push up bras trying to show off junk that I do not have." She sighed. The photographer laughed at her as he scrolled through the photos on his laptop.

"You may not naturally huge in the chest department but damn, you have a nice-"

"It's the cuban genes." She interrupted before he could get any further, an innocent smile plastered across her face.

"Camila. We have interviews tomorrow so chop chop." Camila sighed.

"We'll call you with the final products." The photographer said as she walked towards her manager.